Who Did It?

It was a cold, stormy night at the Kindred Fashion Headquarters. Macy was sipping her Double Ristretto Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Decaf Organic Chocolate Brownie Iced Vanilla Double-Shot Gingerbread Frappuccino Extra Hot With Foam Whipped Cream Upside Down Double Blended, One Sweet'N Low and One Nutrasweet, with Ice that she ordered from Starbucks. Kyara was admiring the portrait she painted of her dearest Macy. The rain outside was getting stronger and louder. However, the Kindred HRs were not afraid. The Headquarters were made from strong, brass steel. It took them 352 years to build it. Palina was reading a novel about birds and their reproduction system. No one was worried, scared, nor stressed. 

 Everything was peaceful, despite the storm outside. Daniel and Gabe, however (bless their poor souls) did indeed have problems to worry about. Something very personal of theirs was leaked by a fellow HR, and they had to find out who did it. Evelyn was sitting on the roof, drinking up the rain, so it couldn't have been her. She was occupied and busy. 

 Aidan was out with Riesse, so it wasn't her either. Who could it be? Daniel marched up and down the stairs of the HQ, pondering. The suspects were Kyara, Macy, and Palina. It could've been Waffle or Pie, too. It could've even been multiple people. Calista was on her laptop, editing a music video, which means it couldn't have been her either. 

 Macy was the top suspect. She had been doing very bad things the past few days, and Daniel was highly suspicious. However, Gabe denied this because of the love he had for her. He couldn't accept this. Kyara was the second top suspect, mainly because she was the second in charge. Palina was a suspect only because she's writing this story and she wants to be one of the main characters. She also wants to be relevant. But that is not the point. So, Daniel and Gabe were thinking. Who could it be?.. 

 Suddenly, lightning struck the roof. Kyara finally remembered that her little sister was indeed out on the roof, drinking up the rain like she always did. Kyara grabbed a ladder and climbed up, finding nothing but a note. She read it and gasped. She jumped off the roof. Macy, hearing a splat on the ground, ran outside and found the note. Palina ran out as well, hearing the commotion. By now, both of them were drenched from top to bottom. The rain went on. Palina looked at the note and looked at Macy. Macy took out a butter knife. 

 The last thing you could hear was Palina's whispering these words. "It was you.."

- Short Story written by BIissy