Lord

Livys POV

"Honey wake up!" Mom says as I groan and pull the cover over my head.

"You're gonna be late!" She says. I get up and hop in the shower and get dressed in this:

www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=10563...

I go downstairs and eat my toast.

My brother, Nick comes running down the stairs almost bumping into me:

www.tumblr.com/search/Nicholous+H...

MY FRIEND TOOK THIS PIC OF THIS GIRL AND HER 2 BROTHERS AND OMG.LOL

Livy's POV

We pull up into the place they call "school" ugh. "Thanks, Nick." I say and get out. I start walking and I hear a bunch of people wolf whistling but, I try to ignore it. I get slapped on the bum, I gasp and turn around and twist his hand. "Don't touch me, pig." I say through gritted teeth. "relax, babe. I'm just trying to have fun." He says and I scoff and walk on.

I push open the doors and I see a girl walking towards me:

tumblr_mavq4zO1IR1r52ppg

"Hi, I'm Melody." She says and locks arms with me and starts walking "I'm Livy." I say "Yeah, I know." she says looking to her right "How?" I say and stop us both "I looked at your files, I hear you're a good cheerleader." She says and I nod. She locks arms with me again and proceeds walking. "Where are we going." I ask. "Is asking questions all you do?" She asks. "No, I'm just confused." "Were going to the football field." She says and I nod, She walks up to the coach and says "This is Livy and she's a very good cheerleader!" She says and the coach smiles.

"I'm coach Hamilton. I am the cheer leading coach. Show me what you got." She says. She looks pretty nice and not mean like all the other coaches:

2013_NH_TMadigan_.43204159_std

I take off my side purse and do as many flips as I can in a row, My shirt came up half belly but I didn't care the field was empty. At least that's what I thought. I hear clapping and turn around to see who it was. It was a guy with a lot of tattoos and piercings:

weheartit.com/entry/82405515/sear...

"Um, who are you?" I ask as he walks closer "I'm Harry, but you can call me anytime." He winks. Ew. Oldest pick up line ever. Like, seriously? "I'm Livy, but you can call me the girl that punched you in the face." I say. "Okay, girl who punched you in the face, wanna go to dinner with me? and then go to my house afterwards."He says and winks again.

"Unbelievable." I say and grab my purse and walk off with Melody "So, I'll pick you up at 8, be ready." He shouts.

***Lunch***

I was already popular around school, Just like at my old school.

I sit with Melody and her friends: Kayla, Grace, and Alisha outside with only like 3 tables one with us, the jocks, and bad boys. We all get along real well. After a couple of minutes of talking Harry comes and sits by me. I pretend I don't see him and pull out my phone. He grabs my phone and starts walking around with it while i try to get it from him, he keeps dodging my arm and soon gives me back my phone. "Thank you!" I say sarcastic like. He smirks and walks back into school with his 'gang'.

"Who are them?" I ask. "That's Harry, Zayn, Liam, Louis and Niall." They're the bad boys of the school and those over there are the Jocks and they are almost as bad. They sit out here everyday like us." Alisha says:

"How come it's only you all out here?" I ask "We're apparently popular and they are popular too" Kayla says pointing to the Jocks. I nod. "And the boys are just scary, no one bothers them." I nod again. "Harry though, he is a man whore, He has one night stands all the time or repeatedly uses a girl." Melody says. "Where do the cheerleaders sit at? Aren't they popular?" I ask "We are but them, no! Just because they wear short skirts and stuff doesn't mean they're popular." Grace says. I giggle "We don't chose to be popular, They do." she adds and points to the Jocks. "But they didn't pick me." I say "But we did." Alisha says.