Dedication

First off before I start the story I am dedicating this story to the six authors who inspire me to write.

@Alexandrajoy - your story the wedding crashed is remarkable and has the most amazing story line ever imagined. I hope one day to be as clever as you!

@imaginator1D - you are like the god of watt pad. One day I hope to write at least 1/1000000th as good as you!

@MandaJadeStyles - believe in me = life ! <3 I also want to say a huge thank you for all the writing tips you've given me. I consider you my mentor.your an amazing writer never stop what your doing.

@larry_stylinson17 : your work is amazing and so emotional I can't tell you how many times I've screamed, cried, or giggled like a little school girl while reading uncle Si's nice. I hope to be able to put that much emotion in my work.

@JustAdriana - I love summer love it's amazing! I have been hanging on every update since this summer. Your an amazing writer!

@melmel4ever - I love radio love! You channel the boys so well! I hang on your every update! Keep doin what your doin!

If you haven't read these story's read them now! These people are phenominall writers! They have inspired me to do this book. Next update is in the morning with the character profiles then onto the story <3

Xx, halie