Into the Deep End of Life

Hey Peoples!!!!!!!!! Um.... this would be my first "story" but it will not be the last i'm sure of it. This is not really a story but a bunch of poems that either I wrote or I took a liking to a certain poem. Ok i hope you like them!!!!!!!

I'm gonna start with one that I wrote ok?

A Dream

Look around. It may be raining but you can make-up your own happy world: with blue skies, sunshine,  green grass, and anything you want really. You can dream that. Dream that i'm there if you want. But I dream of rain, snow, and dancing.........and you. I want you to know that. You and i dance in the rain, laughing so hard that we end up on the ground soaking wet, but then you kiss me. Or sometimes, we are in the snow making snow angels. But mostly, it's you taking me into the woods, the forest even, and it's spring. There is always flowers blooming, moss on the trees, sun peeking through the leaves, a waterfall in the distance. We lay down, quietly talk, listening to the noises around us. Oh the tranquility! Birds chirp, squirrels chattering, and lizards are scuttling. But you always looking at me with those dazzling eyes and then somehow end up with me in your arms. Thats my dream. Me and you, You and I. Always. If only you thought of me in that way....... I would like to think you would dream the same thing. But like always, it's just a dream.