19 chapter

Two days past and Regina was ready to bring her baby boy home. She spent the whole day at the hospital with Emma and at the end of the day she grabbed her baby and went home. Henry has ask her mom if he could stay with Daniel a few more days and  hesitantly she said yes. She got home and gave the baby a tour of the house, starting in the kitchen and finishing in the nursery.
"And here is where you're going to spend a lot of your time. Well, at the begining at least. But don't worry your ma likes to cuddle, so I'm sure you'll spend a lot of time in our bed." Regina said with a giggle. Regina put the baby in his crib and kissed him goodnight. She went to her room and got changed in pyjamas. After being lying in bed for a while she went to her son's room and picked him up. "Tonight I'm the one who needs to cuddle baby" Regina said and went back to her and Emma's bed with their baby. The morning came and Regina woke up with the doorbell. She looked beside her and her baby was still asleep so she let him stay in bed. She put on her robe and went downstairs to see who it was.
"Ruby, hi"
"Morning Regina, may I come in?"
"Hum... Yeah sure, what's going on?" Regina asked letting Ruby in.
"I'm here to offer my babysitting skills so you can go to the hospital and see Emma." Ruby said.
"That won't be necessary thanks." Regina said preparing herself a cup of coffee.
"You're not going to see Emma?" Ruby asked with a frown.
"I am. But I'm taking him with me."
"Oh okay, how is he?"
"He's... Good..." Regina said and yawned
"Didn't let you sleep?"
"Oh no, on the contrary... You see, Henry would wake up every 2-3 hours every night to eat, our little buddy upstairs? Didn't woke up even once, I had to wake him to feed him, other wise I think he would have slept all night." Regina said and Ruby chuckle. "What?" Regina asked.
"Nothing, Emma's the same she loves food but if she can get more sleep she will" Ruby said. "Well I guess I'll be going then " Ruby said and Regina heard the disappointment in her voice.
"Ruby, could you watch him while I take a shower and get ready to go see Emma?" Regina asked Ruby "I mean, if you have somet-"
"No. I'll watch him" Ruby said with a smile.
"Okay I'm going to get him" Regina said smiling and went to her room picking her little prince. She went back to where Ruby was and gave her the baby. "Here, he should be getting hungry soon, his milk is in the fridge." Regina said and Ruby nodded looking down at her nephew. Regina went to the bathroom and took a shower. When she was done she got ready and went downstairs. Ruby was talking with her nephew on the couch.
"You know, your moms have her problems but they love you and your big brother very much... When you see that one of them is going to hurt the other you need to do something about that, because then they will be mad at each other for sometime. It's not like you can understand me but I will have this conversation with later on, eventually." She said and Regina smiled.
"I'm ready." She said walking in the room. Ruby nodded and handed her the baby.
"If you ever need a babysitter call me."
"I will." Regina said. They got out of the house and Regina got in her car driving to the hospital. She got there and took the baby from his car sit. They walked in Emma's hospital room and there were nurses around her bed.
"What's going on?" Regina asked when she spotted Katherine.
"Regina, hi. We have good news Emma may wake up sooner than we were expecting."
"Sooner as in..."
"Sooner as in 2-3 days." Katherine said and Regina look at the baby.
"You heard that little prince? Mama will be home very soon." She said and gave him a kiss. They nurses left and Regina sat on her usual chair. "There's one thing we're yet to discuss." Regina said to Katherine.
"What?"
"Your relationship with our friend Ruby." She said with a smirk and Katherine blushed.
"What do you want to know?"
"Well let's start with the fact that I didn't know about it until Emma's accident."
"We were keeping things quiet..."
"I'm your best friend!" Regina said.
"Oh come on Regina, I was going to tell you but with Daniel always around it was a little hard."
"He wasnt... Always around..."
"Yeah you're right, he would go home at night. "
"Katherine! He wasn't always around!"
"And I know that, but for the rest of the people? He seemed always to be around. How do you think that made Emma feel?" Katherine asked and Regina looked at Emma with a frown.
"She never said anything..."
"And why do you think she didn't? Because she loves you and she didn't want to put you in that situation. Tell me, how long as Henry spent with Emma since Daniel decided to make an appearance?" She asked and Regina didn't answer. She was right Emma had been acting off for 'no apparent reason' and Henry basically stop seeing Emma as a parent.
"What do I do?" Regina asked above a whisper.
"Fix it Regina. Remember high school Emma?" Katherine asked and Regina nodded. "Remember how she was when she caught Killian kissing another girl when they were still dating? You told me yourself, 'she built up walls'. walls that only broke down completely when Henry was born. How do you think she felt when Henry stopped caring about what she thinks? You need to talk with Henry if you don't want those walls back up Regina." Katherine said and left the room. Regina lied their baby boy next to Emma and looked at the two of them. Their facial expression is practically the same. After a while her phone start ringing.

"Hello?"
"Hi Regina, it's Jacob."
"Everything okay?"
"Not really... Me and David think that Emma's accident may not have been an accident after all."
"What?" Regina asked shocked.
"We think someone sabotaged the brakes of her car, we're now investigating and we'll call you when we have something new on it." Jacob and and hung up.

Who would do that to Emma and why? Regina though looking at two of the three persons she loves more than anything.