Landing in France

We landed in France 27 hours later. I gave the boy (Josh) a quick look as in I wan't to see you again.

I searched for Angel and I finally found her. "Did you see the boy I was sitting next to?" she asked in excitement. I saw him standing behind her but I didn't say anything." Yes but my boy was way cuter!" I laughed. I turned around to get my luggage and I saw Josh standing right behind me with my suitcase.   

He said "I know people think i am pretty cute you know." I roll my eyes and tke my luggage from his hand. by this time Angel had seen her guy (Sean) standing behind her.

Then out of no where this short woman yells at us." Get out of my way I need to see my daughter you've been standing here for ages!" I quickly rush out of the plane grabbing Angel by her arm.

I give the boys a quick wave and I get down to business with angel. "So we have to study the ancient world around here and the Eifiel tower and..." I start. "Its alright, we have plenty of time. Now lets get us a honayyyy!" She says. I sigh without her noticing. 2 weeks ago her boyfriend dumped her and I think she is still grieving about it.

We stroll outside of the airport and see the Eifiel tower in the distance. Wow I think to myself. I've always been intrested in architecture and all that stuff. In school I would think of myself to be a smart student in subjects. But Angel on the other hand, is clearly no Angel. getting bad grades and being an ex-convict. I'm her friend because nobody knows her like i do.

We book a hotel-room with a great view, and a jacuzzi bath tub. I phone room service to get a bottle of wine for us to celebrate arriving in France.

By the end of the night Angel had a few to many and fell asleep on the couch so I carried her to bed and I started studying.