Dont fall in love with him... he is your brother! Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Please comment and vote!

Will write more soon.

He started tickling me and I fell back accidentally pulling him with me. He fell on top of me. We started at each other for a few seconds and he leaned in and whispered, " Kyra, time for dinner" left a amazing smile and got off me walking out of my room and down stairs. I just lay there on my bed because I thought he was going to kiss me. I throw a tank top on because it's the middle of summer and walk down the stairs to the dinning room. " Its about time you woke up" Mr. Evens joked with me. " I'm sorry, I was so tired" I said looking at Brad who is sitting next to me. " Kyra" Mrs. Evens said. " Yeah?"

" Linda called while you were sleeping, she said she did not understand why you hung up on her like that and she wants you to visit for a month before school starts" My face dropped. " She wants me to visit her?" I say with a chuckle. " Yes, she does. If you want to go you can, if you don't you don't have to" " I will think about it" I continued to eat. After dinner I went back up to my room to think about weather I wanted to visit my biological mom. I thought about it for a few days and still hadn't come up with a answer yet.

Bed Rock by Lil Wayne starting playing, that means I got a text message. I checked my phone.

Message from Aaron

Hey babe- Wanna hang out? Im lonely L

Of course Aaron would text me when I needed him the most. Aaron and me have been dating for about 3 years now. He is the hottest guy I have ever seen! He has brown hair and brown eyes. Plays baseball, football, soccer and Lacrosse. I still don't know how I landed a guy like him.

Yeah I really need you right now 2. Some shit wnt dwn wit bio mom. She found me.

Will explain more l8ter. Where r we hangin out?

I heard Bed Rock come back on and jumped on my bed to get my phone.

Oh, babe. U ok? Howd she find u? we will talk abt it l8ter Um, idk, swing by in a hr 2 pick u up?

I hit reply

Yeah thats fine. C ya then babe

I hoped in the shower and just as I was about to get out. I heard a knock at the door but it was the door coming from Brad's side.