chapter one

Chapter one of S.L

Austin Point of view :

"Austin I'm not really 13, I'm 16..."

And that's when I blanked out.

"Austin, wake up." I heard someone say while shaking me.

I fluttered my eyes open and I saw divine and we were still in the park.

"Austin I-" I cut her off and slapped her.

Fuck why did I do that?

She looked at me and she didn't know what to do either. Their was an awkward silence for awhile until she spoke up.

"Um, Robert said he's picking us up right now." she didn't look at me in the eyes.

I looked at her cheek and it was red, and I think I caused a mark on her face.

we heard a honk from the street and i saw Roberts car and stood up on my own. I walked to Roberts car and say in the back while divine sat in the front.

when we were all in the car seat belted Robert began to look at divines cheek.

"Why the hell is you cheek red." then Robert turned to me.

"What the hell did you do!" He yelled; he was beyond pissed.

"Robert don't blame him, I deserved it." she sighed.

"No you didn't." he was glaring at me. Through the view mirror.

"Robert I actually do, I'll explain everything soon." she said before shutting her eyes.

I don't know if I'm with her or not but I don't understand why she would lie to us, me specially.

**

"Wake her up." Robert said getting out of the car.

"No, why can't you do it." I huffed. He rolled his eyes and opened the front of her door.

"Wake up." He's an idiot. He was poking her cheek.

"I'm going inside." I sighed.

A couple of minutes later Robert came in with divine in his hands carrying her bridal style.

She opened her eyes as soon as Robert laid her onto the red sofa.

"I need to tell you guys something." she gulped.

She was nervous and you could see in her eyes she was holding fear.

Everyone sat down and looked at her. She gulped and opened her mouth but nothing came out.

I got irritated by her fucking slowness.

"Hurry the fuck up and tell them!" I was yelling because she deserved it.

"Okay." she said below a whisper. I knew she was gonna cry but she was holding it.

"I don't know what's going to happen after I tell you guys the truth but I'm sorry for lying to you guys but I have a big reason to why I did it." she said looking at me specifically.

Everyone gave her confused looks but nodded for her to continue.

"You guy have to promise me you guys won't be pissed." she looked at everyone and they all nodded, except me of course.

"Okay. Well you see I'm not thirteen, I'm really sixteen and my name isn't Divine.." she trailed off and the room was silent.

No one said a word; all you can hear is her breathing.

Me? I wanted to punch a fucking wall because I don't even know her real fucking name.

Divine point of view :

The room was silent after I just told them my big secret. I feel so fucking bad for not saying the truth but if I did he would find me. Honestly I'm scared.

Ryan, my ex boyfriend knows everything and does Johnny. Speaking of Johnny where is he?

"Someone please say something." I begged.

I need to hear someone say it's okay.

"I don't know what to say, for fucks sake we don't even know your fucking name." Alex yelled. I flinched at his voice. Zach and Robert looked at each other and then to austin.

His hands were clenched onto the as of the sofa and his eyes looked like he was about to cry.

"My real names Nikki and my real last name is Clifford." I sighed and closed my eyes and I heard crashing noises which made my eyes pry open.

"Holy shit, calm down!" Robert yelled.

"Don't tell me to calm the fuck down! This stranger who I have been committed to for more than six fucking months has been lying to me the whole freaking time!" he was in tears and I know I was in tears.

"Austin I'm sorry, but I really love you." I tried to come close and hug him but he pushed me off.

"I can't even look at you right now divine." he whimpered.

"I mean Nikki." he corrected. I haven't heard that name in so long.

"I think you guys need to leave and straighten things out at your home. Also, I think Michele should know to." Robert said pointing to the door.

I nodded and Austin left and I followed and sat in the front side with him.

The drive was the most awkward drive ever.

"Austin I'm sorry." I knew my eyes were getting glossy again. I put my hand on his thigh and gave it a light squeeze.

"Don't." he removed my hand from his thigh and ignored me completely.

"Austin I swear I have a great reason I just-" I couldn't even finish my sentence because my face moved to the left and my cheek was burning and I know it's from his touch but not the good kind.

He slapped me and for some reason I didn't even cry because I know I deserve it.

"Divine I - I mean Nikki I think it's best if you talk to my mom and maybe we should take a break because I'm going to be fucking honest and say this. I'm not freaking happy with our relationship right now.

"Austin please let me explain why I'm doing this it's just-"

"We're here so get out of my damn car and get your shit out of my room." before I could even get out of the car I heard him mutter "I love you."

"Austin I love you too, please don't make me leave. I love you so fucking much-" he opened my door and as soon I got out and closed the door he interrupted me, again.

"I have to go." he had tears in his eyes and I know I was crying but his was the worst.

He had left before I could tell him to wait.

I opened the door and I see Michele smiling and happy when she sees me but I stop her from hugging me.

"I need to tell you something mom."

----------------------------------------

OKAY FIRST CHAPTER IS UP!

YAY!

And I think this is going to have slow updates because I'm working on bipolar first :)

35 votes and 17 comments for next update x

Mahomie IG { @fetusclark }

Twitter : @craichxmmo or itssmedivine

Kik and snapchat: itssmedivine