Chapter 15:Yes or no

I didn't know how to react.
His words got me by surprise and I was well...astonished.
His eyes were looking straight into mine, they held warmth, love and hope It was almost addicting looking at them.

Everything was so right yet it felt so wrong. I hated it, I hated how I could not answer him straight away, I hated how I felt ashamed of the actions which are unfolding but most important I hated myself for not being able to let myself be happy.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you away" he apologized his hand leaving my face.

I took his hand and held it almost instinctively.
"No, you didn't scare me away, it's just that....that I-I

He cut me off by attaching his lips onto mine, his left hand went straight back to my cheek caressing it as at the same time his right hand went to my waist.

We pulled apart abruptly when the door was crushed down.

Oh no!

What I most feared was happening just before my eyes.

He was here.

"You Son of a b*tch" Mars growled before jumping on Darrien.

Darrien was a good fighter but he was no match to Mars and It showed as they fought.

"Please stop oh my your Killing him" I shouted but he didn't even look at me.

"Please I will do anything" I promised. At this point All care about his to keep Darrien alive. I couldn't let him die.

Still no response, Mars was choking him to death and Darrien's face was red as a tomato.

I ran to Mars and hugged him from behind
I hope this works.

"Please" I whispered and instantly he dropped Darrien on the floor.

I didn't even got a chance to look at Darrien and see if  he was okay Mars took my hand and basically dragged me outside.

I'm f*cked.

***

"How dare you accuse me of infidelity you cheating bastard" I screamed at his face.

"Bite your tongue mate" Mars said dangerously.

"F*ck you" I cursed.

Automatically he pinned me against the wall of his room and pushed his lips onto mine.
It felt forceful but good.

I hate the way he makes me feel, his kisses make Darrien's go hide in the corner but even though he had control over my body he couldn't control my mind.

Having enough of his games I but his lip with so much force I could feel the taste of his blood in my mouth.

"F*ck Bella" he was visibly angry but I couldn't care less.

"That's what you get for kissing me without my permission" I said getting as far away from him as possible because at this moment I didn't trust my body.

"You can ran but you can't hide" he whispered as he stalked towards me.

"The way I make you feel nobody else can, doesn't matter how much you try to not feel anything" he said seductively in my ear.

His forehead was touching mine and our lips were inches away.

As if my body had its own mind I licked my lips and after this small action he attacked my lips once again.

His tongue asked for entrance which I gladly denied but he pulled our bodies closer making me gasp and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue  into my mouth.

As much I knew I would feel guilty about this later I couldn't help but to enjoy the moment to the fullest.

I just couldn't resist him, I tried hard but I just can't help myself to fall for his charms again, he was like my own drug.

"Please don't" I whispered once we pulled out.

"I'm sorry" he answered automatically.

"I'm sorry for everything, you don't know how sorry I am Bella when I saw you in his arms I lost it then I realized that I took you for granted and I never will do that again" he spoke up caressing my cheek.

His apologies made my heart ache but as much as I wanted to forgive him and let everything go I don't know if I can.

"You don't have to answer me straight away love let's give us time, I sent Alicia away it's you I want and I will fight for you baby believe it" he said as he intertwined our fingers.

I felt sincerity in his words, which almost got me smiling. It was the first time for me experiencing this side of him and I loved it.

I prefer lovesick Mars than overly possessive Mars.

For the first time in my life I was lost from words, I did not know what to say, I didn't know what to do.

Do I accept his apologize and be with  him or do I finally move on?