Chapter:10

Warning: explicit content , read at your own risk .

" Who the fuck were you talking to " harsh words left from his mouth .

I watched as Nina took steps back fearing his cruel actions , his eyes were pitch black and his knuckles were white .

I didn't dare to speak as I feared my own words , tears threatened to fall as I also took steps back until I hit the cold wall .

" I won't ask again " his voice ringed in my head like an alarm .

Nina was no where to be found and I was left alone with a beast and I was beginning to feel like I was Bella .

" I-Its just a friend " I managed to say .

" A friend " he said to himself , " a friend" he now shouted for every one to ear .

"Do you think I'm stupid " he asked harshly .

Mars is not stupid ,he is more like a psycho .

" ANSWER ME " He shouted making me jump and some tears left from my eyes .

I saw as he come close to me , our lips where inches away .

" Listen, and listen well your mine and only mine , you will love me and only me "

We were face to face , eye to eye and somehow I felt the need to have my lips glued onto his .

I watch carefully as his hands managed to get inside my blouse , our lips very close yet not together .

I lost it All when the delicious smell of his cologne hit me .
Finally our lips were attached and I didn't plan to let go , the kiss was fierce intense but sweet , he slowly took off my blouse and threw me to the bed .

I felt my lungs burn , and destroyed magic kiss , I took deep breathes . He trailed kisses down my neck and without me knowing my pants were already on the floor .

I lifted his head so I was face to face with him again .

" I don't want to mate yet " I said shyly

He smiled at me .

" and we won't , just let me please you "

I nodded not knowing what I just got myself into .

Warning : explicit content .

Without me even noticing my blouse was off , he trailed soft kissed down my neck until he found the spot he wanted and began to suck it

I felt him unclasp my bra and suddenly a rush of pleasure filled me and it made me even moist down there.

he sucked my nipple as he let his fingers play with the other, I screamed when he pinched my left nipple.

"Mars" I moaned.

Me moaning his name seemed to be a huge turning point for him as he growled and ripped of my pants.

It would be lie to say I was not slightly scared or maybe just nervous either way this was the the first time I would let someone touch me so intimately.

My eyes were shut but I could feel him trailing kisses down my belly.

Once I felt his devilish tongue on my core. I screamed for my life.

"Oh Mars...please" I pleaded with all of my strength. What I pleaded for I have no idea.

"That's right baby scream my name" he said as I inserted one of his finger inside me.

I felt a pressure building up on my core like someone was filling a ballon.

It grew even bigger when he inserted the second finger.

"You want come until I say so" he growled.

What an evil man. He couldn't just do this to be.

I was so near yet I couldn't release.

"Please Mars" I pleaded.

"Please what little mate" he said devilishly.

"Please I need to come" I said out of breath.

After miserable minutes I finally got an answer.

"Come for me baby" he said.

Once the words left his mouth the ballon burst into little fragments of pleasure.

I've never felt so good in my life. I've got to admit.

This was fucking Better than a red-bull.

After my amazing orgasm Mars cleaned me up...using his tongue.

"You taste so fucking good kitten" I barely heard the words because I was too focused on the bulge growing in his pants.

"Kitten don't play with fire" he warned as I touched his manhood.

I smirked as we switched seats, I was now on top of him.

"I want to get burn" I said.

After that lets just say he had the best day of his life.