Important A/N

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has helped me reach 1k! I never thought that would happen, so thank you.

I also wanted to comment on the last few chapters.

I know it my seem weird the way I set up the last few chapters. With it being Greyson and Skye's first kiss. (Other then the one the summer before freshman year.) But I did that on purpose.

I wanted Grey and Skye's relationship to be different. I wanted build up so incredible that you know it's love.
I know it may seem weird the way I did it.

But I wanted Greyson and Skyler to have years and years of angst, hate, love, and all in all history between them.

Skyler's and Cole's relationship was mainly physical. (Yes, they did love each other,) but that love they had for each other wasn't enough. They would never have been able to go through the stuff that Grey and Skye have and still come out breathing.

So that's why I took so long to make them kiss (and other stuff,) I wanted them to fight. To ultimately want each other so much that they would do anything.

These next few chapters will definitely be a fight for them.

I'm gonna be updating a lot more. I hope to finish this book soon. I have a clear ending and everything, I just have to find the bridge that will take me there.

So stay on the look out for that!

I adore you all! Happy reading.