Curly Blonde Hair (boyXboy)

My name is Dameon Rotters I'm 15 I just moved here to Dallas from white settlement Texas My mom thinks me living here can help me get into a college here It's my Dream school but I don't have any expectations. But this story is not about that, This story is about my mind and they way I think of me, myself, and other things.

I came from a small town in Texas, My best friend Daphne and I knew each other since we were five, she's coming to Dallas soon to visit me and she's talking her mother into letting her live with me, my life has been a living hell without her, she's like my backbone. I got through most of school because of her. We have always done everything together, she is my only friend.

When I was in the courtyard at the art school I attend for now I met a few people, My kind of people they invited me to a party with some spliff and and a few 4locos... the next day I woke up with half of my body in the shower at their apartment. It was Me, alice, and this guy I met. Alice is in the same art classes as me and the guy's name is Rosaline we hide out in the library during 4th period together. We sneak around after curfew hang out in her dorm. Until next time I bid you ado.
chapter 2

about a year ago I made an older friend named Seth he was about to turn seventeen and I was still fifteen, but he treated me different, he treated me like an adult and I really enjoyed his company, soon after that I realized that I was mad about him, his curly dirty blonde hair, his tanned skin, his deep grey eyes that sparkled in the light. but one thing that always got me about him was this tattoo he had on his back. I saw it once when we went swimming, it was in the shape of almost a wing he always said he hated it because they messed it up. but I always thought it made him more special.

he helped me through a lot. when I was cutting he would always get mad at me after seeing my new cuts, he wouldn't let me out of his sight. one night he was sleeping with me and I guess I had a nightmare, I woke up panting scared out of my mind from the dream I just had. it was me sitting In a white room, I grabbed a bottle of pills, I assumed I would take them but instead I through the pills and pulled out a rusty blade and I woke up just as I cut both wrists, I woke up without a breath. he was sitting there reading his book. He looked at me. I was panting and could barely breath, he walked over to me, he said I was having a panic attack. I have no idea as to how to stop, he leaned in I thought he was going to wisper something into my ear, he kissed me for the first time ever, I was in a complete state of shock I just blushed really hard and buried my head under my pillow. I knew ever since then, I loved him.
chapter 3

okay so me and Seth were sitting in my dorm when Daphne walked in on us while his mouth was buried in my neck, we were playing with some weird "sexy dice" and he kept landing on neck. I was surprised that I didn't look like I was choked my an octopus. anyways Daphne didn't really expect it so she turned red and went to the kitchen to get a drink, when finally I landed on lips so I didn't hesitate I started kissing and biting his lips soon enough I was sitting in his lap, with one hand holding his neck and the other playing with his hair. daphne came back and told us to get a room soooo...we did. when we got to his bed he pushed me down on it, then a sat on top of me. he leaned down and kissed me again and again and...well you see when guys get too excited things act like the sun...They

rise. and he noticed that, so he started kissing my neck to my chest, and then to my stomach, and I just sat there tomato red with my eyes shut tight. he saw and came back up and said "what do you think I'm going to do, don't flatter yourself babe c;" "babe? I replied "and I didn't sign a virginity pledge but I do still get nervous :p, but if you're not going to do anything, then let me" I slipped out from under him, I started to take off his shirt, his lips greeted me as soon as it was out of the way. he stopped me "so are we together? I mean I want to if you do" "yeah I do" I replied, "then prove it to me show me I'm yours" he said "fine I'll show you and everybody else that your mine" I jumped at him and started kissing and sucking his neck, I think I left a few bite marks too :$. and guys aren't to different so I guess he really, really, REALLY, liked it so I started making my way down to his pants, I played with his waist band, teasing him "I'm tired, do I have to?"