Moving

"MOVING DAY."Dixie shouted waking me up from my precious sleep. Wait what did she just say. "WHAT." I yelled. "Told you she would forget." Blaze said while Dixie handed her a ten pound note.

"Today was moving day." I grumbled remembering the conversation we had last week after the boys went home.

<flashback>

"I am getting a dog." I mumbled "why?" Cassie asked peering over my shoulder to see my phone. Levi had sent me a photo of his friends dog. "SOO CUTE." Cassie cooed while snatching my phone and showing everybody.

"Awww." Everyone squealed even Blaze which made everyone's faces turn to shock. "What I like dogs." She said in a duh tone.

"Well if your having one I want one." Dixie said frowning. Everyone muttered in agreement. " fine but we will have to move house."

"Why?" Jazz asked over phone as she was already looking for dogs. " the  neighbours don't like pets." I replied looking through my phone for a breed of dog I liked.

"Weird people." Dixie muttered which made us all laugh.

<end of flashback>

"Oh yeah I remember."I said getting out of bed looking at the boxes lying round the room from where we packed last night. "Make us breakfast." Dixie screamed from downstairs. " coming your highness!!!!!" I grumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally." Dixie mumbled jumping on to the sofa. " you didn't do anything apart from watch us." Carrie moaned. We had moved house to another mansion this one a tiny bit bigger. Me and all the girls had moved everything from the drive way into the house. Well Dixie hadn't she'd just watched us.

"That's why she's getting all the cleaning to do for the next month." I told Carrie as her face lit up. " WHHHHYYYY!!!" Dixie moaned really annoyed.

" let's get the dogs already." Jazz screamed from the top of the stairs. "Yes let's. Everyone get in your cars." We all raced to our cars in the garage.
My car was a black Koenigsegg Agera R:

Carries was a Hennessey Venom GT