Chapter 3 " The play"

February 3, 2017

In the morning I finally told Ava something that I had NEVER told anyone I mean NEVER told anyone.

The hour the play was! I looked at Ava with a worried look and then I looked at Mckenzie, then she looked at me in a way that made me feel warm inside, the way that told me that she knew what I was going through. I kinda felt that McKenzie knew what I was going through. 

"Next the Hogwarts, A team of friends" The teacher stated 

Let's go,  Ava said to me, Abby, Mckenzie, Sidney, and Emily

The first part of the play was about to start. When we all faced each other we all had a worried look. I really wondered why they looked at me like the way did.

" How are the ways that this could go bad?" Ava mouthed to me.

"Here they are the Hogwarts girls!" Mrs. Lynn had said not knowing what was going to happen.

So the first part of the play went fine then the part was next. OHHHHH NOOOOO my mind was SCREAMING

Just at that moment, the windows opened then the door opened and closed shut. Creak!, Creak!, Creak. was all you can hear.

Everyone was in a panic except our group. WHY? 

Many things happen that you can't explain, but many things you can explain are hard.

Mrs. Lynn Said, " What is going on girls?"

My group ran and hid in the nearest restroom. As we ran we could hear footsteps following us in the hallway. We all thought that Mrs. Lynn chasing after us. We closed the door right after us and we locked the door and hid in the biggest bathroom stall.

The next thing we knew Mrs. Lynn was opening the bathroom door.

I said what will we do?

Ava then froze the lock 

Mrs. Lynn still got through the lock 

Somehow Ava's Ice power was not strong enough to keep Mrs. Lynn out.

Mr. Lynn came in and noticed the lock

" what happened?' Mrs. Lynn asked.

Ava then said that she froze the lock so you wouldn't get in

" Why? "  said Mrs. Lynn

Ava then said that she didn't want you to see us like this. (Imagine 6 colorful cats)

"But why would I not want to see you like this?' Mrs. Lynn asked.

I was then about to say that we have never shown anyone our forms, but right at that moment 
We heard the door open. We got scared and turned back into our original forms, and then we had turned invisible. Ava touched Mrs. Lynn and then she turned invisible

" is