Chapter 3: saviour

ANDYS POV

As I brought myself back to reality I saw this beautiful girl with pale, lifeless skin with icy blue hair. I glanced at her wrists as blood tried to empty itself from her body. She looked so broken, yet so happy. she needed someone and I'll be her someone. I need her heart beating. I picked her up bridal style running out of the house, towards the bus. I heard a faint groan I guess she was still conscious. But I was running out of time. I'm determined to keep her alive. I couldn't understand but I immediately felt something. It's brainwashed me.

AVERYS POV

As my vision blurred my hear grew faint. I'll see my brother soon. No more beatings. No more misunderstandings.. It'll all be gone. I felt like I was moving I let out a slight groan as i felt small pains. But I instantly felt safe and secure.

ANDYS POV

"ASHLEY", I screamed bursting through the doors. "Wh-what the fuck?", he asked, eyes bulging.

"DONT FUCKING STAND THERE CALL AN AMBULANCE", I hollered. As I heard the numbers dial and a tense conversation, I began stroking her long icy blue hair. I wondered what were behind those closed eyelids, but so far I saw pure beauty. I heard sirens as I realized the paramedics were here. They put her on a gurney and I couldn't release my grip from her hand. I just needed to make sure she was okay. I convinced them to let me go on with them. Every inch of the way, I will not give up on this girl. As we reached the hospital we were separated as she was rushed into a room. Hours later which seemed like days later a doctor came to me. "Hello sir I'm dr. Henry Martin, I've come to inform you about Avery Wellington.", he said. I nodded to inform him to keep talking. "Are you related in any way?", he asked. I sighed. "No I'm not", I responded. "Come with me Mr. Biersack.", he commanded. I followed him down the hall to the last room, I guess this is where the mysterious beauty was. "How is she?", I asked curiously. A cold sweat running down my back. "Well....