Mikayla Smith background

My name is Mikayla Smith, I was born in the Shiganshina District with Eren, Mikasa, Armin and Layne, the hottest and sexiest girl to ever exist in the entire world. (Layne added this XD, no she didn't yes yes she did) Those aren't my only friends...I'm also friends with Jean, and I have been since I was a baby. I met Eren, Mikasa and Armin when I was seven years old, Layne introduced us. Layne and I have been friends ever since we were five years old, I consider us as best friends, alongside Mikasa. When we were ten everything had changed Wall Maria was broken down by the Colossal Titan and Armored Titan. My friends and I joined the training corp; as of now we are in 104th training corps. We met a lot of people there and made new friends. I'm related to Commander Erwin but I don't know this yet because I was only three years old before he left; my dad started abusing me since. This influenced me to join the 104th training corp and go with my friends to the survey corps. I've always looked up to the survey corps, especially Levi Heichou. I've always wanted to be just like him...and maybe like him- but Layne loves Armin!! That's okay because Armin likes her back but she doesn't know that just yet.

-hope you guys enjoyed our first chapter there will be more chapters soon 😊-