Chapter 26

Uhhh heyyy. Sorry it's been basically a year since I've last updated, but I'm not dead! Life has been pretty crazy for a number of reasons, but its kinda settled down right now so I'll hopefully be updating a little more. Enjoy :3

Daryun P.O.V.

A few hours later, there's a knock on the door to their hotel room. Daryun stands up and opens the door, immediately putting a finger to his lips, signalling his want for the guest's quietness. Said guest nods, although looking curious, and starts speaking.

"Hello, Daryun. The guild is going down to the bar to celebrate the win we got. Master wanted me to come and get you." The guest whispers. Daryun nods his thanks.

"We will be down momentarily. Thank you for receiving us." The guest nods and turns around to leave, and Daryun shuts the door quietly. Natsu looks at him curiously. "A guild mate, I assume, just came by to inform us that Master Makarov is hosting a celebration at the 'bar' and would like us to go. I shall wake His Highness so that we can go down." Natsu nods and stands up, Happy hovering over his shoulder and Erza behind him.

"We'll meet you both down there." She says, going in front of Natsu to lead the way. Daryun walks over to Arslan's bed and shakes him lightly, waking up the slumbering Prince. Arslan opens his eyes groggily, making a sleepy sound.

"We are wanted down at the bar for celebration." Daryun explains. Arslan nods and slides out of bed, leaning against Daryun as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Okay." He says, walking towards the door, becoming more and more awake as the seconds tick by. Daryun follows after him, and in a couple of minutes, they reach the bar. It was, surprisingly, relatively quiet. Natsu and Gray hadn't started fighting yet, but it was only a matter of time. Daryun guided Arslan over to the bar and sat him down, sitting down next to him.

"What can I get for you two?" The bartender asks.

"Could I have a strawberry smoothie, please?" Arslan asks.

"Alright, and for you?"

"The same, please." Daryun answers.

"Of course." The bartender leaves, coming back after only a couple seconds with their drinks. She places them down on the bar and leaves, leaving the two wizards alone. Arslan sips at his smoothie happily, smile become more amused as the sounds of Gray and Natsu finally noticing each other reaches his ears.

"Those two are going to get in trouble if they keep that up." Daryun sighs, shaking his head.

"I'm sure they'll be alright as long as they don't do anything too bad." Arslan giggles.

"Of course, but you know those two."

"Yea, you're right. Something's going to happen." As soon as Arslan says that, Natsu and Gray use their magic and end up freezing Happy and frying his fish, sending both the fish and Happy flying. Happy lands safe on the ground, but his fish.... Erza grits her teeth and stands up, marching over to the two boys.

"Uh oh." Arslan mumbles, taking another sip of his smoothie. Erza grabs both Gray and Natsu by their hair.

"Enough!" She exclaims, slamming their heads together. Arslan winces in sympathy, letting out a quiet 'ooooh.'

"I'm sure they deserved it. They'll be alright, Your Highness." Daryun says, comforting his Prince.

"Hopefully. That looked like it hurt."

"It probably did, but Erza wouldn't do anything that would permanently damage her teammates. Hopefully." Arslan huffs. The door opening makes Daryun's attention switch from Erza's angry assault to the door. He's surprised to see Gajeel walk in.