Chapter 1

I, Serine Hopes, a normal 17 year old teenage girl live a casual life like any other teenage people out there . Due to my boyish personality, which other girls distant themselves from has lead me to being the lone child, with a bestie , Celine Thean . Usually my life would be school, home , repeat, a boring Highschool life it's been for me. Nothing exiting usually happens in school other than bully fights, food war , and you name them... But that's not the start of my story, that boring school life I had changed when someone entered it that one very day.........

7:59am, one minute till school starts, I was up playing games till the wee hours and yes, I overslept, running to school without breakfast i glanced at my watch as the clock tick 8 and the school bell rang, sweat dripping from my forehead and I dashed into the class. Thanking the lords the teacher wasn't there. The first class today is Mathematics, also the class I hated the most. Mrs Collins our head discipline teachers our what all teachers call "demonic " class due to our childish behaviors which makes us the most unlucky ones , more unlucky for me Im no good in numbers . Sighing as I watch her walk into class with her 2inch high heals , she scanned us one by one . With that, she announced "We have a new student today" as she finished her sentence , a tall boy, paler than what I've seen , wore white button up tshirt and a pair of black jeans , along his arm was his blue bag . Just then she continued "Stephen Culls will be your new classmate , do be nice , it's unfortunate for him to be in this class with all you people" again with the insults. With that being said , the boy which apparently named to be Stephen walked to the ONLY empty place in the class, which is beside the lone girl , me. Watching him walk closer , there seem to be something different about this boy, except the fact that he is paler than other teenagers in my perspective . His eyes had what look like a hint of dark red coated with brown on the outsides, tell me that's normal. He swiftly took a seat beside me without saying a word , and the class started .

For the past 40 minutes in class, which I never paid attention to, and busy staring at the new boy, thinking far ahead on what is his history, how would a hot boy just end up here ? Did I just say hot? His hair , dark brown in color matched his eyes , watching him focus on the board in front , his eyes so perfectly still , like damn..... God Seline keep it together , you are not falling for a guy you've just met. Keep it in , just breathe.

"Hey, umm nice to meet you, im Stephen, sorry did not get to know you just now , she seemed very strict to start a conversation " he spoke , his voice so soothing , it's just like music to my ears . Wait what?
"Oh, it's cool. Hi there my name is Seline Hopes , you can call me Seline ." I replied with a slight smile , im not used to getting friends anyway.
"Seline...I like that name, wanna go hang out after class ? Like lunch ? My treat" he offered back with a smile that made my heart skip it's beat.
Was he asking me out? What?!
"Umm...sure why not " OMG I just agreed on a date with my crush! Wait no...we just met. Urghhh keep it together Seline.

[ that's the first chapter, hope U guys like it ~~]