chapter 2 auditioning for the x factor

chapter 2 auditioning for the X factor..

_______________________

Christopher's POV

I woke up the next day and put on some pants with long socks (not tucked it) and converse shoes with a nerdy shirt..I combed my brown hair and styled it like always...I got my bags ready...and called my mom...mom I said calling her yea? she asked..can you pick me up now then drop me off? of course sweetie she said..ok bye..bye sweetie she said...I looked in My

empty room, bye I'll miss you I said turning off the light...my mom came to pick me up..then we got to the X factor..we were standing outside with other contests..Christopher Daniels?!? someone called..then I walked inside with my mom..we sat down waiting for them to call me up on stage by my number 703433. can 703433 come up in stage a manager asked? bye mom I said hugging her..bye sweetie I'll hear your voice she said smiling...

I walked up on stage..hello what's your name looked to be Simon cowell..I'm Christopher Daniels..ok what are you gonna sing for us today Christopher? He asked..I'm gonna sing if I were a boy by Beyonce...then the music turned on and I started to sing..

if I were a boy even just for a day I would roll out of bed and go where I wanted to go...

drink beer with the guys and chase after girls..I would never get confronted by them...

If I were a boyy I would never hurt I swear I be a better man.

It's a little too late to come back it's a little too late to know that..

But you thought wrong.but your just boy you don't understand..

how it feels to love a girl I swear better man..but your just a boy you don't understand...

I finished singing..then stood there praying for them to say yes..

I would say yes the man at the right said..I would say yes the girl in the middle said smiling...yes Simon said..I cried of tears..thank you!!!! I said hugging each of them..I ran to my mom with years in my eyes hugging her. I'm so proud of you she said...I know I said with tears...

Then Simon cowell showed me my room with two beds..and some rooms from my room..I unpacked

my stuff and went to bed in my

pajamas..this wasn't a dream?

_______________________

Hiii guys x3 I did this early in the morning so thank me XD baii xxx

chapter 3 getting put in a girl group? >>_____