Part 1: CHARN

----

Breakdown: 

Part I - Charn; childhood-adolescence-adulthood, war of succession with (younger?) sister (no brothers) - (further books could be written of the history of Charn; founding, conquest, battles for the crown, etc.) - ends with the long sleep

Part II - the long sleep, awakening, the end of Charn, The Woods Between Worlds, London/Earth, arrival in Narnia (all from Jadis' perspective); early times in Narnia - waiting, gaining power, conquest of Narnia, 100 years rule - internal & external affairs, the children & the end (from her perspective), death of Jadis

Part III - after her death; afterlife/ghost/spectre, the Telmarites & the fall of old Narnia, Caspian X - childhood & civil war, the summoning, rejected/expelled, after; the Stone Knife & the Dawn Treader, the Green Witch (as acolyte?), 'The Last Battle' - the end of Narnia, the final deposition/last judgement of the Narnians, her role, & what became of the Witch. (& Susan?/the "ordinary" world?)

THE END

----

Prologue

(Sometime during the) 100 Years of Winter... 

The White Witch in her chamber, in her stone-cold, frozen castle; alone, remembering... 

----

A birth. 

In the Great Palace, in the City; 

and that was how a world had died. 

  The sun was red, and huge in the sky. The world was OLD. The City was old, and VAST; a world unto itself. It was a city that had named the world, Its world, and had ruled it; for a long, long time. The family that ruled the City was equally old.  Their line stretched back to the beginnings of the city, and the beginning of the world. The Images of their Ancestors lined a great hall, populated it; but that hall was not yet filled. A line of empty chairs stretched on, past the most recent of the Ancestors. A sign of optimism. The Palace was a city unto itself; also vast and ancient.

...& so an announcement went out "To the City and the World", of the birth of a Princess of the Blood.  A sister (or twins? if there are/were any boys, what happened to them? & what are the rules of succession in Charn?).  From that moment, Charn was doomed.

....

(the counting scene)

...the Chamber of the Images of the Ancestors, young Jadis, counting the Images and their chairs...

...illustrious great-grandfather & subsqtly. his consort (long lived), etc....

...she counts 2 empty chairs past the Images of her grandparents for her parents, now ruling; then sits down in the next chair, HER chair...

----

Notes about stuff

knowledge of other worlds

paths to/between world; the books of worlds?

life of the city; ppl, animals, etc. of charn good/bad etc.  the cats of charn?  :)  

...About the Word.