Scenes

CHARN

- the city, birth of jadis/sister

-hall of images, young jadis

-deplorable word learning

-user of deplorable word  

NARNIA

-the white witch ('the enchantress') in the land of the calormen (war with the calormen, tashban, tash, etc.?) early in her reign over narnia?   (the ice/sbow/winter war?)

-the white witch's dinner (in frozen/icy/snowy-bound, defeated tashban, it takes place on the/her 13th & last day there, treaty/peace - making, & she leaves/return to narnia on the 14th day):  the calormen rulers/government/military/diplomats/elite/etc. the delegation arrives & the calormen palace, which the witch has taken over as her temporary tesidence. they are escorted by the witches servants, in to the frozen garden of the tark-whatever, the frozen/dead vegetaion has been cleared & piled in a heap.  where they wait, increasingly nervous & uneasy. the witch appears @ the upper end of the garden; (see, oh calormen, what a real empire is, etc.) a ceremony with log & ice fire (methyl/merthane ice?) & her bottle / & wand ? a vision of CHARN:  the great palace, a (major) dining pavillion, views of the imperial gardens & the city, the people, servants, entertainers (ghostly), the queen jadis on the high dias, impassive (mostly), she also interacts witrh the people & other beings & things in her creation.  food, full sensory; sight, sound, touch, scent, taste; the size & scale (the enchantment lasts through the afternoon/evening, & through the night, until the first light of the sun, first red then becoming yellow/white on the next day) 

-failed ressurection attempt/ceremony (re-telling?) 

-something with the green witch/northern witches? 

(what are the metals of charn, narnia; minerals, etc.?)