Chapter 8:Carlos's POV (January 2013)

It's been a couple of weeks since Sam and I went public. At first, I was unsure as you must be extremely careful what you decide to put in the spotlight. There's always that chance of the jealous fans. But the true Rushers never care what happens because if we're happy they're happy.

"What are you thinking about boo?" Sam interrupts my thoughts. "How are you about being public? Do the threats ever bother you?" "Aw Carebear, I told you a million times if they did, I would have left months ago and never would have agreed to sharing our love with the world." She wraps her arms around me and kisses my forehead. "You're right Sam, I love you. Never leave me boo." I pull her in close and kiss those cherry-flavoured lips.

JUNE

"YOU DID WHAT!?" Sammie screams over the phone shortly after receiving a picture of her dog with #BTR shaved into its fur. "Oh, come on I can't have some fun?" "CARLOS, YOU SHAVED YOUR BAND'S NAME INTO MY DOG'S FUR! IS THAT YOUR IDEA OF FUN?! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE EVEN PUT UP WITH YOUR STUPID GAMES FOR THIS LONG!" "What...did you...just say?" "YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GETTING MY FRICKEN DOG AND YOU ARE NOT TO BOTHER ME FOR SOME TIME CALL YOUR DAMN GUY FRIENDS AND BE STUPID WITH THEM!" -Click-

I scroll through my contacts and dial Logan.

L: Sup Carlitos?

C: You up for some drinks tonight?

L: You sound beat what happened?

C: Sam happened. She flipped on me again.

L: Dude that's three times this week. You should think about calling it off.

C: I would but- Gotta let you go she's here to get her dog.

L:'ight text me later.

I open the door and Sam burst right in without an invite. "It's fur you're overreacting. It'll grow back." "I don't want to hear it!" Sam scoops up her dog and leaves slamming the door behind her. Maybe Logan's right.