Chapter 11: Alexa's POV (Wedding day Flashback 2010)

I glance at myself once more in the mirror. A beautiful princess in a white gown ready to leave the dating world. A small tear of happiness runs down my cheek. Those glances in the mirror, are images that can never be erased from memory. I walk down the aisle as friends and family witness the glorious sight of their beloved girl being handed off. When I finally meet my prince, the service begins. The vows forever ring in my ears but are saturated with the evilness of lies. "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife." The crowd cheers as our lips meet for the first time in forever. Everything after those few moments is blurred from my mind. The memories that come only a year after forever haunt them all.

March 2011

I returned home from the grocery store, the door unlocked. Sean was home when he was supposed to be gone on a flight to Hawaii 10 hours ago. "Sean. Who's that?" The tramp lying with him on the couch asks. Sean peaks over her and turns a shade of white "Alexa?! What are you doing here?" The two get up off the couch and Sean shoes the girl away. "No... What are YOU doing here? You were supposed to be on a plane to Hawaii 10 hours ago!" "Wait....I'M A MISTRESS?! SEAN, YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE DIVORCED!!!!" The girl replies. "OH, HE WILL BE NOW!" "Honey hear me out." "HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON FOR?!" "6 months dear." "6 MONTHS WE'VE BEEN MARRIED FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 6 MONTHS!?" "Just list-" "NO SEAN YOU LIED. YOU LIED! YOU LIED YOU GOD DAMN LIED TO ME! HOW COULD YOU!?"

Flashback ends

"Sean Covel, Alexa Vega has filed claims that you were caught cheating and supporting paid Sexual Interaction. Since supporting prostitution is illegal you are being fined 15,000 dollars and are to pay Alexa support to reimburse her for the money spent on you a total of $22,756,000. The case is closed, and you too are hereby officially divorced." I stand as soon as the gavel hits the table and walk out happy and free once again.