Chapter 14:Alexa's POV (August)

The whole time we've been on this cruise the guys have all been quite like they all share a secret I'm not supposed to know. We are all having dinner tonight. The guys continue to glance and exchange their silent thoughts. A waiter comes to our table with a cake. The glances stop and all eyes turn to me and Carlos. The cake is covered with rainbow sprinkles and sparklers. but the part that stands out the most is the box on a topper above all the excitement. Carlos grabs the box and takes my hand and we both stand. Carlos gets down on one knee "Alexa, you complete me. I know you may have heard these words before, and they broke your heart. But I promise you this is the truth. God blessed me with a beautiful angel that I never want to lose. You are the best part of me, and I want you to stay a part of me...Forever. Alexa Vega, Will you marry me?" Tears rush down my face like waterfalls. They all knew this was coming. I laugh as the guys smile and I know only one word that could make this moment burn the other out of my mind forever..."YES!"

Love is an interesting world. Sometimes a heart must break before you truly find the one. I wrapped my arms around my fiancé and kissed his beautiful smile knowing that this was just the beginning.