Prologue

"I hate you!" I shout out towards my parents that are nicely sitting on the couch ignoring me.

I storm up the stairs and slam my door shut releasing my anger out on my wall.

Punching it leaving a major hole there I stomp away from it and straight towards my bookbag.

I flip it over letting everything from school fall out and grab one notebook that's my journal (or diary whatever you feel like calling it) and stuff it into my bag.

"You better not be making a mess Nash." My mom tells me from down stairs.

I ignore her and go to my cloths in my drawers.

Simple t-shirts and shorts should do for about two weeks.

I grab everything from those drawers and some boxers and socks from the other and jam it all into my bag.

Wow there is actually a lot of room in it...

Grabbing my converse that I have in three different colors and putting my red and black ones in my bag, I slip on the white ones and zip my bag up.

I grab a brush and my toothbrush and toothpaste along with my mouth wash and shove it all in another school bag I had from last year.

Tossing the two jansports onto my back I look one more time in my room to see if I need anything else.

Car keys.

I run down the stairs and steal my dad's keys since he was the one that filled his tank all the way with gas today and I run out of the house.

You know what's funny...?

My parents didn't even ask where I was going.

Opening the door and throwing everything in I lastly run back in and take my dad's wallet that was sitting on the counter and check to see what's in it.

$652 and two credit cards.

I take the gas card and his regular credit card and all the cash that was there.

I run back out and turn the car on revving the engine and pulling out.

"Freedom while it lasts is better then no freedom at all." I chant out loud and check to make sure I have my license with me.

I do.

I'm free.

Goodbye assholes.

I speed down the street and straight onto the highway letting the road take me anywhere.

I take a few exits here and there that lead to other highways until I've been driving for 4 hours.

"Damn time passed by fast." I say to myself as I start to see a exit nobody else was taking.

And when I say nobody like it was nobody. no sign telling you where it led or way to get in.

There was a cone in the middle but just a simple cone.

Running over it I take the exit to see where it leads.

And then I'm brought to a town.

Coolfire Lake... What the hell is this Coolfire Lake?! Cool name though...

----------------------------------------------

Okay so here is the prologue.

Sorry it's taken forever but I had to first find my laptop after I moved because I put it in a box and then couldn't find the box till yesterday when I went into the attic.

Yeah mom that box was totally empty...

It had all my stuff in there!!

But here is the beginning in and I just loved one of the comments from Xx_elani_xX! Ugh you are perfect girl! Just like Nash Grier!!

Till next time! And I will be doing regular weekly updates just like theweeklychris.

Tootles!