Chapter 1

So as I drive down the rode that lead off from the exit I look around to check for a motel to sleep for the night.

Driving down I check the time on the car radio. It's only 5pm... where is everyone??

I see a diner sign a few shops down and drive towards it looking for a quick bite to eat before I continue my adventure.

I park nicely even though I didn't really need to seeing no one else is parked here and lock my car jumping out.

I stride up to the door and pull it open.

"Hello?! I want a table!" I shout a bit too loudly towards the back.

I wait a few minutes but I just walk up to the counter instead after.

There was a little bell and I started to ding it over and over.

Nobody...

"Okay then I guess I'll just leave." I say softly to myself as I walk out.

Checking again to make sure the car is locked I just start walking down the shops strip and look inside looking for people.

About a block down I see a publix sign and start running towards it.

Bolting through the front sliding door I feel an Erie feeling in the air.

"HELLO?!" I shout that it echoes thoughout the store.

I hear something fall in one of the isles and bolt towards it.

"Shit it broke..." I hear a soft mans voice in a farther isle.

"Hey where are you?" I say softly.

Suddenly a boy that looks a little older then me walks out of the chips isle with a open bag of takis in his hand.

Is eyes widen showing a piercing green and he slowly takes a step back.

"Wait no stay! Who are you? why isn't there any people here?" I ask him taking soft steps towards him.

He wipes off his hands and clears his throat but then walks away.

Wtf?!

"Wait no come back!" I shout starting to jog after him. I catch up quickly but he just keeps walking.

He turns down the milk isle and I slowly understand what he's doing.

He checks the expectation dates to make sure they're still good and pulls one out that's good.

He drinks from the carton and softly places the carton back and smiles towards me.

"Sorry Takis are spicy. Hey I'm Chris." he says holding his hand out towards me to shake.

Wow he's cute.

Wait I can't think that I don't know this guy!!

But his smile and eyes are so perfect...

"Um..." Chris says slowly drawing his hand back.

"Oh shit uh sorry..." I say starting to blush.

"Haha it's fine just quick question. what are you doing here in Coolfire Lake? This place has been deserted for about a year now." Chris asks a bit confused of my true presence.

"Uh it's a funny story actually..." I draw off.

"Well we have time, I seem to know this publix is open 24/7." he laughs at his own corny joke.

Ugh his laugh is just so perfect...

"Uh are you gonna tell me what happened?" Chris trails off starting to walk back to the chips isle.

"Oh yeah uh the thing is... I'm gay." I say quietly scared to know of his response.

"Okay and? what does that have to do with you being here?" Chris questions still confused on the subject.

"Wait so you don't care?!"

-----------______________-----------

Okay it's short and I meant to write more just had a lazy spell and was on my period while I was writing so I've been all bipolar and shit. you girls know my pain!

But I promise the next chapter will pick up where it left off and I will try to make it longer! I promise!!!

Until next time my cuties!

READ!

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!!

FOLLOW!!!!

TOOTLES!!!!!