Part 2

Picture of Zach in media
I walked over to their house and my parents finally fucking showed up.

"We bought a vanilla cake for them." Mom said. As walked up to the door. I rang the door bell and almost immediately the door opened and the fucking hottest guy in the world was standing there holding the door open. I looked at him and I swear I swear to fucking god I heard angels singing a come fuck me please.

"Hi we are your neighbors." Mom said trying to be friendly.

"Um hi, do you want to come to meet the rest of my family?" The hot guy said.

"We would love to." Mom said. He opened the door wider and let us inside. When we got inside it looked like something out of a fairy tale.

"Mom, Sophie, come into the living room to meet our neighbors." He said. Then a woman around my moms age walked in with a girl that looked to be about 8 years old. The little girl ran up to me.

"Hi my name is Sophie and I am 8 years old." Sophie said holding up 8 fingers. I smiled at her.

"My name is Brooke and I am 17 years old. I continued to smile at her.

"My brother Zach is 17 to!" Sophie said excitedly. I looked over towards her brother and gave him a soft smile and he returned it.

"Well I am Amy." Zach's mom said. I looked over at her and smiled.

"I am Blake and this is my lovely wife." Dad said before interupted by mom.

"Morgan. My name is Morgan." Mom said wierdly. I looked at her and got a wierd vibe off her.

"Well thank you for coming over and introducing yourselves." Amy said.

"We got you a vanilla cake to welcome you to the neighborhood." Mom said.

"Oh why thank you for the cake how about we sit and chat while the kids get to know each other." Amy said. I followed Sophie and Zach upstairs to their game room.

"So what school are you going to Brooke?" Zach asked me.

"Oh um I'm going to North Ridge High." I said awkwardly.

"Cool I'm going there to." Zach said. I looked at him and smiled until Sophie tugged on my arm.

"Why are you wearing all that black? Are you a goth or are you just one of the cool kids?" Sophie asked me. Zach just starts laughing and I start to laugh to.

"What is so funny and is your shirt too small because I can see your belly button?" Sophie asked. Zach still laughing and looks down at my shirt and starts to blush a little.

"Yes Sophie I am one of the cool kids and no my shirt is not to small it's suppose to be like this it's a crop top." I tell Sophie laughing a little.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Sophie said excitedly. I feel my phone vibrate and I take it out. It was Rachel she was texting me.
~TEXT~
"Hey I'm outside your house and no one is home were are you?"

"I'm at my new neighbors house why?"

"Lexi is hosting a big going back to school party at 8 and we are totally going no matter what you say!"

"Um okay can I bring my neighbor since he is going to our school?"

"Ummm is he hot if yes then your damn right he can come he could get some friends there to."

"He is, so I will tell him he came come toodles!"

"Toodles!"
~END~

"Hey Zach do you want to come to a party so you can get to know some people before school tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Umm yeah sure what time is it?" Zach asked.

"Its at 8." I said.

"Cool I'll be there." Zach said.

"I will come get you and we can go." I said nonchalantly. He smiled at me and I returned the smile.

"Brooke it's time to go home." Mom said.

"Coming!" I said.

"See you later Brooke." Zach said.

"Yeah see you later." I said. I went downstairs and left with my parents. We walked home and we saw Rachel in front of our house. When we walked up she just looked at us and smiled. Dad opened the door to the house and we went inside. Rachel and I went upstairs to my bedroom and Rachel immediately went to my closet to see what I would wear to the party.

~TIME SKIP TO THE PARTY~

We arrived at the party and I was wearing a white crop top that said 'PRINCESS' in gold letters, a gold and sleek skirt mid thigh with a slit in the back, and gold heels. I was also wearing light makeup, and my hair was curled. Zach was wearing a white shirt that said 'SLAY' in black letters, a black leather jacket, black ripped jeans, and white converse high tops. Rachel was wearing a pink crop top, white short shorts, pink flats with a white bow on the tips. She was wearing a lot of makeup and had her hair flat ironed. We walked inside and Lexi immediately came over to us.

"Hey guys glad you could make it." Lexi said.

"Yeah we wouldn't miss it for the world." I said. Lexi then walks away and talks to the other guest. I went over and got a can of Sprite for Zach, Rachel, and I. I handed them there drinks. I nearly choked on my drink when I saw my ex boyfriend Bruce walking over towards us.

"Hey Brooke." Bruce said.

"Hey Bruce what do want?" I asked him. Rachel and Zach walked away leaving me and Bruce alone.

"You know what I want Brooke." Bruce whispered into my ear. "You."

"Bruce leave me the fuck alone I already told you I'm done with you." I said.

"Shut the fuck up." Bruce said to me. He pinned me to the wall and smashed his lips on to mine. I try to get free but he was to strong. Then I thought about and kicked him wear the sun does not shine. He stumbles backward and I run to my escape. I go and sit in the car. I was just sitting there and then Zach comes outside. I look at him and smile.

"Why aren't you inside enjoying the party?" I ask him.

"I could ask you the same thing." Zach said smirking. Zach got into the backseat with me. I took off my shoes and sat there next to him.

"So you tell me first." I said to Zach.

"Fine. It was hard to have fun when every girl was flirting with me. I snickered at what he said. He turns to look at me and starts to blush a little.

"Your turn." Zach said.

"Okay well my ex boyfriend kinda wants me back and he pinned me to the wall and started kissing me." I said. Zack looked at me and his eyes grew big. I looked at him and giggled. Zach looked at me and we just stared at each other until Zach leaned in and kissed me. I started to blush like mad.

"I-I'm s-sorry." Zach stuttered. I looked at him then giggled. He looked at me and started to blush to and then I kissed him back. I started to run my hands through his hair. He started to take off my shirt and I was left with my bra and skirt on. I started to take off his shirt and I traced my hand on his muscles. He then pulled down my skirt and layed me down on the seat. I unzipped his pants and pulled them down revealing his black boxers. He started to unclip my bra and he took it off and sat it on the the ground with the other chlothes. He ran his hands through my hair. He started to move down and I softly moaned. When he reached my belly button he came back up.

"Do you wanna stop or continue at your place since your parents are out of town.

"Continue at my place." I said. With that we started putting our chlothes back on when we finish we went to my place. When we arived we went upstairs to my room.

A/N

Leaving you here love you find out what they do in the next chapter.

Toodles <3