Part 4

Picture of sophie in Media

I got up off my bed and headed downstairs after Zach. When I was downstairs Zach was going through my moms whiskey cabinet. I looked at him confused and he went an got two red solo cups.
"What are you doing?" I asked Zach.
"Getting us something to drink obviously." Zach said.
"My mom doesn't like people going through her drinks without permission." I said nervously.
"Well you don't have to tell her do you." Zach said.
"Um no." I said. Zach then poured some whiskey into a cup. He handed me a cup and we drank til we were drunk. We stumbled up the stairs to my bed room again. Zach then tackles me to the bed and starts kissing me all over. He makes his way down and pulls off my underwear. He settled himself at my entrance and....... (Sorry guys none of that nasty stuff)
The next morning I woke up cuddling with Zach. I got out of his arms without waking him up. I went and took a shower. I looked in the closet that I have in my bathroom and picked out an outfit for the first day of school. (Her outfit for today)

I walk out of my bathroom to see that Zach is not here

I walk out of my bathroom to see that Zach is not here. My phone then dings signaling that I got a message.
Zach- Sorry I left had to get dressed
Me- It's OK see you at school
Zach- OK see you then bye
Me- Bye
I walk downstairs to the kitchen and got some cereal. Once I was done I grabbed the keys to my my car and left.

ⓗⓘ ⓖⓤⓨⓢ ⓢⓞ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓘⓢ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓔⓝⓓ ⓞⓕ ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓨ ⓢⓞ ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣ ⓘⓕ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓦⓐⓝⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓔⓠⓤⓔⓛ ⓞⓡ ⓘⓕ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓦⓐⓝⓣ ⓩⓐⓒⓗ'ⓢ ⓟⓞⓥ ⓞⓕ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓨ ⓢⓞ ⓨⓔⓐⓗ ⓑⓨⓔ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ.