Chapter 5 - Truth or Dare went really wrong...

A few days passed and we were of on the busses again. We had been to Nando's nearly every night because James loved it soo much. We were halfway down the motorway and we were bored. Really really bored.
"Hey boys do you want to play truth or dare"
"YES YES YES YES!!" Connor couldn't sound more excited. We all sat on the floor in a circle.
"Trissy you go first.."
"Ehmmmm truth?" Me and Connor looked at each other. I nodded at Connor signaling for him to take this one.
"How would you discribe how you feel about Sophia?"
"To me she shines brighter then all the stars in the sky and she is all I can see."
"Aww Tirstan that's really gross!"
"No Brad it's cute!" Brad was really insensitive and to be honest what Tristan said was really really really cute! We went round the whole group of boys and noone had chosen dare.
"Soph your go !!"
"Dare!" All the boys looked at each other in turn. Tristan stood up and headed towards the door.
"Im just going to get a drink, Anyone want one?"
"No thanks Tris"
"Right Soph I dare you to kiss Connor!" The look on Brad's face when he said it. Connor rose up onto his knees and so did I. We shuffled closer together. Connor put his hand on the back of my head and the other on my waist. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. After a moment of gazing into each others eye (His are so sooo blue might I add) our lips removed the gap between us. His lips were so warm. Our kiss lasted all of 10 seconds and it was weird. We pulled away from each other, then our gaze shot in the direction of the door to where we found Tristan stood there nearly in tears. Had he seen it all? Did he actually hear me being dared? I don't think so. He turned on his heels and walked out. To be honest he didn't have anywhere to go on a moving bus but he was going somewhere. I shot a look of anger at Connor then at Brad (because it was his idea). I sprung up from the floor and dashed after Tristan. I couldn't find him. Where had he gone? He wasn't on his bunk or on any other bunk. He wasn't in the kitchen or the bathroom. Where had he gone?

That's when I heard it. The screech of tyres and a loud thud. Oh god no. No. NO !!! my knees weakened as I pulled the emergency stop. I hopped off the bus and I heard the thudding of feet behind me. The door of the bus wasn't locked.
"NO TRISTAN PLEASE NO!!!!!" I screamed from the top of my lungs as I ran towards Tristan layed in the middle of the road. James picked me up off the floor and move me out of the way. Whilst in his grip I tried my hardest to get down. How could he take me away for Tristan?
"Soph, calm down. It will be okay. He's okay. The ambulance is on it's way just calm down" How could I calm down? In that second the McFly bus pulled up behind us. Dougie and Harry ran straight for me whilst Tom and Danny ran to Tris.
"Soph breath it'll be okay. He'll be okay" The tone of Dougie's voice was a lot more calm and collected then James'. I looked up as the sound of sirens approached. The ran straight to Tristan's still form.
"Who's going with him to the hospital?" The ambulance driver asked all of the boys who were all huddled around me.
"James, Harry you go. Please?"
"Are you sure Soph?"
"James your his best friend and Harry your my brother I trust you two". Both the boys got into the back of the ambulance with Tris and the rest helped me steady my feet and get me into a bus.
"Which bus are you going in Soph?" Connor asked hurt clear in his voice.
"I want to go with Dougie." Connor and Brad looked a little hurt by my decision but it was our fault Tris is hurt and I can't stay with them. This has got to be the only Truth or Dare game to go so wrong...