Chapter 6 - Tristan please be strong

A week had passed and Tristan was in a coma and still is. It is all my fault. I shouldn't have kissed Connor. What was I thinking? This was all wrong. He trusted me and I shouldn't have done it! As I rose from the bed James, Brad and Connor walked in. We were all staying in a hotel near the hospital. McFly carried on with the shows (as there were only 3 left at the same venue).
"Soph we're going to see Tris are you coming ?"
"Please James I need to see him"
We drove for 5 minutes just sat there not talking. When at the hospital we went straight to Tristan's bedside. I sat in the chair right next to his bed and held his hand. The boys grabbed chairs and sat at the foot of the bed. I lent into Tristan and kissed his cheek softly.
"I miss you Tristan I need you back. Please come back baby I'm sorry. I love you please." When the boys heard me say those words they stood up and headed for the door (Tristan was in a private room because of his celebrity status).
"Hey Soph we're heading to the café you want anything?"
"No thanks Con" I said with a smile then turning my attention back to Tris.
"Tristan baby please. Please you have to wake up. The boys are struggling with out you. I don't leave my room unless it's to come here. Please Tristan baby come back to me. Please I love you and I want to hold you again. Like our first date. Do you remember? You took me out and it was all round perfect. We came back and you asked to make it official. Tris stay strong for me. Come on baby please. Please."
As I said it for the last time that's when it happened. His heart monitor went slower and slower, then stopped. His heart stopped. I called for a nurse. A whole team of doctors and nurses came running in. They tried to bring him back but it wasn't working. Tris was dying and it was all because on me.
"Are you his sister?" A light blonde haired nurse asked me. I held my face in my hands as I thought of the words to say.
"No I'm his girlfriend..." She frowned a little.
"I'm sorry to say this but Mr Evans didn't make it... We are so sorry."
I ran to his body and pulled him towards me. His flesh was cold. His body lifeless. His cheeks white. His eyes clouded. He was gone. I was alone again. I kissed him on the lips one more time. For the last time. Then I got up from his bed and walked to the door slowly. I turned to look at him one last time.
"Good bye Tristan, I love you baby. Believe me." That's when I left. I walked out and didn't turn back. I walked to the café and broke down crying.
"Sophia what's wrong?" James looked up with the rest on the boys following his lead.
"He's gone. Tristan's gone. He's dead." The boys looked at each other and their eyes welled up. We had nothing to do. Nowhere to go and no Tristan...