CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT

Georgina's Cooped Life

While Don George and Gregory had a busy day with the case filing, board meeting, press conference, and other business meetings, Georgina started her day by video calling James.

James had answered, "Yes, honey. Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

She replied, "Good morning, honey. Yeah, I did sleep well. What about you?"

"I'm still worried about you," he replied, "I wasn't able to sleep well."

She cheered him up, "Well, I'm still alive, honey. Dad had already tripled the security here at the mansion. They went early to finalize and file the embezzlement case. Then afterwards, they'll have the emergency board meeting."

He acknowledged it, "Yeah, honey. I'll be attending it too this morning."

She told him, "Well, I also called to ask for Jac's business phone number. I need to reserve two floors for my business space at Zenith Tower."

His answer was, "I'll call him, so he can go there directly. That way you can talk to him in person. I'll send you his personal number and I will also give him your personal number."

"Okay. Thank you, honey. I love you," she had expressed then made a sound of a kiss

Such made him so happy, "I love you, too. That really made my day, honey. I can't wait to be with you again."

She reminded him, "Well, you're always welcome here. My parents are even open to the idea of you staying over."

"I'd rather not abuse their hospitality, honey," he said. "So, have you already decided on the wedding date?"

She answered his question with a smile. "Yes. What do you think of January 18 next year?"

He was so glad that she finally decided on the date, "Any date will do, honey. Have you told your Mom about it already?"

She replied with a giggle, "She just recently entered my room with a breakfast in bed. She heard me saying the wedding date and she is all smiles."

James greeted her Mom, "Good morning, Mommy Mariana."

Her mother replied, "Yes. Good morning, hijo. I'm sure your Mom will be very happy to know. We can now start making plans for the wedding now that G had decided on the date. My niece, Kaylyn, has also been bugging me about the wedding date so she can make plans for G's wedding gown."

Georgina then told James, "Well, it's time to eat breakfast now, honey. Mommy here is pampering me so much. Talk to you later."

"Okay, bye."

After the breakfast, her Mom had been busy calling people to tell about the wedding date.

She took a shower and then got ready for her day of work. The big library of the mansion at the ground floor would be her office for the meantime.

She received a text message from Jac just when she had finished turning on her brand new MacBook.

She replied by voice calling him.

"Yes, G," he said.

She asked, "Am I not bothering you at all? This is a business transaction and not just a personal favor."

Jac answered, "You got nothing to worry about. Your safety is a topmost priority. I'm already on my way as we speak. I am also with Belle."

Georgina then said, "Okay. Bye for now. Drive safely."