Chapter 1

"I expect you to be home before 11pm" My Mom yells through my door while I was dressing up. I just hope she doesn't find out I spent all my pocket money on Justin's concert and where I'm heading to "Alright mom!" I yell back. I'm not really into fancy outfits so I decided to go casually. Luckily, there's no dress code. I put on a white halter tank top paired with light jeans and eye-catching sneakers. I put my hair up in a bun and added a necklace so my top won't look extremely plain. I also added a couple of bangles and I'm good to go. I head back downstairs and hug mom goodbye. I've made my preparations and told Emma, my best friend, to tell mom we're working on our life skills project together in case she calls. I've planned to head to the stadium by bus as I'm not allowed to ride cabs late at night because mom thinks it's unsafe, as she doesn't trust everyone nowadays. I think she kind of has a point there. It's a 45-minute ride and the last stop is 35 minutes before my destination so I decide to continue my journey by foot. Which was the dumbest decision I have ever made as it started to get chilly and to sum it up, clumsy me forgot her jacket back home.

Fortunately, I reach my destination on time despite the 10-minute walk and the chillness. The ticket I bought was the super fan pit one so I'm supposed to be right in front of the stage which is great so I'll be able to watch Justin from too close which I never thought would happen. It's a dream come true. I walk through lots of doors, which to me seems like a maze. I also went through different levels of security checks. I even went through a body check which I absolutely hate as I think it's sort of perverted. I finally reach the stadium.

After a long period of waiting, Justin finally appears with a denim jacket and khaki shorts over skinny jeans. Is that another new style he made up? Some start screaming, crying, and some are filming videos while I am just enjoying my once-in-a-lifetime moment. Justin starts off with singing a couple of my favorite songs and everyone starts singing along which sounds beautiful.

Ugh, my phone's vibrating in my pocket but I just ignore it. It vibrates again and again and I couldn't stand it anymore. I take out my phone and it reads '7 missed calls from mom'. Oh shit, it's 01:30 am! I didn't feel the time passing by so fast.

There was a text message from mom too.

*Where are you?! You promised you'd be back home before 11:00. I'm worried sick about you! Call me back ASAP.*

Oh Jesus, I'm dead meat. I text mom back and ask her if I could come later as 'me and Emma are not yet done with our project'. As soon as she replies back I hear Justin calling out for a fan and I do not bother checking her reply out. Maybe later after I find out who's that lucky fan. Wait is he calling me? What did I miss? Is this real? "What the hell are you doing on your phone?! I'm standing here to entertain you all and you're just right there on your phone? Are you not enjoying it? Why did you waste your money on the ticket then? Do you actually know that there were thousands of people dying for that one ticket?" I point out to myself as if to ask if all of that was directed to me and he replies back with a nod. My eyes water up uncontrollably. I'm surprised at his harsh words. What in the world is going on? Not 30 seconds and I hear everyone in the stadium booing and I'm not sure if they were booing at Justin's harsh words or at me. And all shouting something, which I don't recognise. "Get out, get out" is what I understood. Unbelievable.

A.N. pls don't mind the way i described the way to the stadium as i've never been to a concert before :) and oh, pls vote and and feel free to leave a comment telling me you opinions whether you liked it and what i need to improve! Thanks for reading xx