Story of my life

I wake up to Kobe smoking weed in my face. As I quickly react I say yo pass me some son.

As i finished da joint I decide to take a shower because I smell like crap.

.

.

.

.

I walk out of the shower, I thought it was snowing because I couldn't feel my legs. As I dry off I quickly slip on my underwear and walk out and there's a bunch of hoes sitting by Kobe

! I say get those hoes out of house nigga. Kobe says they just chillen. And I say alright but I already got a model girlfriend so tell those bitches to screw off.

The hoes walk out in frustration..... I slip on some sweats and a underarmor t-shirt. Me and Kobe decide to watch some tv .

2 hours later

-

-

-

-!

Yo I'm about to go pick up my girl to hang out I state clearly. Kobe remarks and say I'm coming I gotta get mine to... I say man I need some gas money. "Ight" as we get into the car I plug my phone in and play some Waka flocka or some Tyler the creator. Finally we pick them up from driving for two hours.

.IM UPDATEING LATER.

Chapter 2

As i pick up "blue"(my girlfreind) i tell kobe to get in the back of the range rover. Kobe jumps out of the front seat and safetly lands in the back. "Hey babe" i say, "hayy" she pecks me on the cheek.

As were on are way too get hannah (kobes girlfreind), a car chips the back of mine. I get out of the car and nobodys there "fuck". I walk to the bumper of the car and, i feel relieved. It was only a few scratches. I get back in the car and blue says fuck babe that was close. We drive catiously until we get to hannahs house. Hannah comes out looking like she just got out of the shower. She jumps in the back seat and pecks kobe on the cheek.

"Wanna just hang out at my place" blue says. Sure we all decide. As we pull up to the house, i didint realize how nice it was as i walk in.... Blue exclaims nobodys home we can have fun... "Licking my lips"

Updateing soon

Chapter 3

As i take off my shirt pants and shoes blue jumps on me.... As we were having sex.... I was thinking wear kobe and hannah was?

2 hours later

-

-

-

Still no sign of them. As i leave takeing my clothes and car keys. Kobe falls down the stairs with hes cargos at his feet and i burst out in laphter! He pulls up his pants.... He exclaims run! O shit! Blues dad was home the whole time!

I quickly jump into the car trying to stop laphing, i still dont no why i was still laphing.

We pullup to me kobes and rays apartmant, ray was on vacation at the moment with his girlfreind. We jot into are apartmant on the 24th floor room 13. We walk in and it was night time we decide to jump into are pjs and go to bed.

- btw are apartmant is really nice!

-

-

- *the next day

I wake up peacefully. As im stirring my pancake mix kobe wakes up..... We eat are pancakes and get dressed for the day. Today was party by the pool day. We have it every sunday. Me and kobe drive to the store to get beers and drugs:).....

As im purchaseing the beer we see this girl next to us... , and damn shes fine... "Watever we gotta go" it was getting late the party started at 9:00.

Blue pulls up in her jeep, "hey baby" she exclaims i give her a kiss "hey:)". We walk into the apartment, it was 7:30 now.

We set everything up

Updateing later

Chapter 4

"Hey joey"my ex is her wtf? This is not gonna be good.... I walk over to blue and i immediately make out with her just to show how much i love her. More and more people walk in to the apartment.

2 hours later

.

.

.

Alright everybody gtfo!... Finnally everybody piles out like a hoard of bulls. Finally i have some alone time with blue.... I find her laying in my bed waiting for me, blue was the type of girl to do watever u want (my type of girl). But we ended up cuddleing the whole night and kissing.

* the next day

"Wake up" blue says as she laying on my chest. Ok ok...... As i try to get up she pulls me back.. I try to spit out a word before her lips touch mine. She fell on me and we kissed until we couldint breathe... She exclaims now u can go with a smile on her face.

Me and blue decide to go out on a date to the beach to catch some waves.

10 min later

Comin babe get in the car i exclaim "ok im comin".

Chapter 5

As we arrive at the beach, i get out of the car and grab mine and blues surf boards. "Damn" this shit is heavy, "

"I know babe why do you think i have you carry it... Because your strong duh!

I lean into give her a kiss, she smacks the boards on the ground and wraps her legs around my waist....... We finally make are way down to the beach. Blue jumps on her surf board and makes her way down to the waves. I notice her short shorts..... ("Whistle")... Blue exclaims fuck you, "fuck you too babe" she smiles. I make my way out to her right as i about to grap her waist a huge wave smashes over the both of us. I grabbed onto her as we made are way up. "Ew" blue exclaims , "what"? She keeps lauphing at me... Wtf is it? "Theres sea weed on your head".

Ew get it off of me"! She picks it off of my head and tosses it into the pacific ocean....... As we make are way up too the shore too watch the sun set blue says wanna hook up after the sun set? I say "sure but this time its my place:)"

10 min later

.

.

.

.

As i pull up to my apartment with the love of my life sitting next to me(blue).

She immediately jumps onto me and comforts me by hugging me and cuddling. I quickly carry her out of the car and up to my room.....

10 min later

.

.

.

.

"Ahh that felt great" blue exclaims, as she pulls the lubricant off. "Yea im good arent i". "The best":) she replys.

-

-

-

-

The next day... "Hey babe wake up i think someones at the door" i slip on some sweat pants and peak my eye throw the door hole. I open the door to see ramon and his gf.