Hi please read this!!!

What outfit do u like the best^^
1
2
3
Comment and tell me!!

So hi there fellow ice cream lovers, friends, doughnut eaters and aliens!!!

I have a plan for March!!!!

Comments will predict ur next comebacks!!! Not!

So what happens is...

you can chose from the four following to decide whatever you would like for next month!!!

Just so its easier for me to prepare in advance🤗

So we have got!!!!

▪️comebacks for annoying parents(haha)

▪️comeback thingamabobs on how to say no(for example"no i dont want to be ur girl/boyfriend" "no I dont want to hang out with u this weekend" yadayadaya you know general NO

▪️comebacks to tell blamers

▪️comebacks for annoying people

▪️none of the above and u want a completely different one!!!(if u want this tell me ur suggestion)

Please remember to vote, comment and share!!!

Also I was thinking about creating a new book called reviews and stuff where someone would comment telling me about - their book, a friends book, a book- that they would like me to review!

I will basically read the first couple of chapters and write a chapter about it in the new book. Also any recomendations of books will appear there too. I will give an honest opinion on the book but obviously im not gonna be mean, cuz thats just mean. Basically u can use this if u wanna get more people to read ur book. Also any books that aren't on wattpad I can do aswell. Also I have episode so u want an episode review i could do that too.

That is basically everything so yeah, don't do drugs, be safe and love life!

Peace🤘🏻✌🏻

- rachel