Chapter 11

A/N: Okay, so this is when the guys of All Time Low had to 'pack', when really they went to a club. This chapter is basically a flashback at what happened. And also warning that there is some sexual parts in this. This is pretty messed up but it will get better in the next few chapters. Sorry for breaking everyones' hearts.

Jack's POV:

The guys and I wanted to celebrate the day with going to a club and getting drunk. Hopeless Records just announced that we were now in the Hopeless family and going on a new tour, and what better way to celebrate than going to a club?

We went to a hometown club, called 7 Up. I didn't trust myself going to a club and getting drunk though, because I knew I would do something I would regret big time. But the guys had convinced me that it was going to be fine, so I just rolled with it.

Hours into the club and Jenny had texted me, saying that she can't wait to come home and hang out with us today. I sighed. 

I didn't want to lie to her, but I knew if I told her we were going to a club, she wouldn't let us, and have us take her along. She doesn't trust me in clubs, and I could agree. But I just needed to go to at least one.

I was drunk as fuck, humping the air before some girl with blonde hair and a big ass starting humping me. I didn't mind at the time-I mean, what could I say? I was drunk. 

And I was enjoying it.

"I'm Holly." The blonde smirked, Holly...that name sounded familliar. I couldn't well think of it, but before I knew it, we were making out. Sloppy kissing all over each other. She grabbed the collar of my shirt and slammed me against a wall, hungrily wanting to gain entrance in my mouth. I allowed it, and before we knew it, we were getting in a taxi and off to a hotel.

I slammed money to the driver and Holly had managed to slam the taxi door with her ass. I quickly claimed a room and we ran up there. Things led to another, and I knew I had cheated on Jenny.

The next morning I was expecting the arms around me to be Jenny, and that having sex with Holly was all a dream. But I looked over and it wasn't a dream at all.

She woke up, stretching and smiling, kissing me on the cheek.

"Man, that was great sex last night, Jack. Call me later, okay?" She handed over her number on a piece of gum wrapper, got dressed, giving me a long kiss, and left. 

I laid back on the pillow and groaned. I was in deep shit and I knew Jenny was never going to talk to me ever again. I called the guys and had a meeting in the hotel room.

"Jack, what the fuck happened?" Rian whisper-yelled. I looked down and put my hands over my face. Alex pieced everything together and realized what I had done.

"You had fucking sex with another woman, didn't you! What the hell, Jack?! Who was it?" He yelled, getting off the ground and coming towards me.

"It...It was Holly." Alex had managed to punch me in the face, breaking my nose in the process. He continued to punch me until Zack had grabbed Alex and pulled him away.

"Punching him isn't going to solve the problem. Alex. What we have to do is keep this a secret from Jenny. If she doesn't know, then he won't suffer the consequences, right?"

I sighed, and decided to change my voicemail. I was scared. I didn't want to lose Jenny, and I didn't plan on telling her what had happened. Alex had told me to tell her in person, but I was afraid. I told all of the guys to keep it a secret, and they did.

That's why we lied about packing. I didn't just want to go up to her and say "Yeah, we went to a club, and I also cheated on you with Holly." Who I soon found out, as it was Holly Madison. I really thought we could become friends over the breakup we had last year, but apparently not. I hear she's engaged now, and having a baby boy soon. How the fuck are you going to have sex with another man and then get married the next day? She even gave me her number for christ's sake. 

I had to run away. I'm not telling the guys where I'm going or why I left. Alex already knows, and I don't even think we're best friends anymore. I knew I had lost two very important people in my life. My best friend and girlfriend.

My beautiful girlfriend.

Before I planned on leaving Baltimore forever, I wrote a note to Jenny, and planned on sending it out to her soon enough. I hate myself. I hate that I took the chance of going to a club when I knew I was going to do something I'd regret.

Dear Jenny,

You might already know what happened, and I'm sorry. Hopeless Records got us into their family and we were going on a new tour, and we thought the best way was to celebrate it by going to a bar. You always say never to go to a bar without you, but this time, we did.

I lied saying that we were packing. We didn't want you to worry that something bad was going to happen. Alex already punched me in the face and broke my nose. I cheated on you with Holly Madison. I'm sorry.

You might have thrown this in the trash by now, that's fine. I want you and Alex to do something for me--and that is forget about me. All Time Low can find a new guitarist, someone who is trustworty and better than the old one. If you're reading this right now, I'm on a plane flying far away from Baltimore. Never to return so you can never find me.

I turned off my phone for good, and all you can hear is voicemail. I haven't told any of my family members my plan so don't tell them and freak them out. Jenny, I fucking love you so much but you deserve someone better. Someone that isn't me.

I'm a loser and always have been. The girls in movies never end up with the losers-but instead end up with the super, trustworthy guy that never would hurt them.

Promise me that you'll find someone better--hell, even stronger than Zack and I put together. And know that I'm just a distant memory of yours.

-The real JB