backstage

ok thanks guys for getting me to my goal or whatever.. okay so I will update I guess so here you go this one is in niall pov...only for a little bit than it will go back to normal...have fun reading!!!!

----------------------------

                                              --------------------------------------

-Nialls pov-

"boys you go on in five" someone yells from the back... I gather by the other boys and as I do take a large sip of water...

I'm going to let you in on a little secret...whenever we go on stage I make sure I look out in the crowd to see if I see the girl of my dreams..i don't tell the boys about it its kinda between me and harry because we are the only ones without girlfriends..

"hey,harry" I convince him to come by me.. which he did

"yeah,niall" harry says back..   "i have a good feeling about today"

 "why is that" he asked confused..

"like you know...to find THE girl" I say the last part in a whisper

as harry was about to say something...someone yells at us that its time to walk on to the stage.

----------------------

                                       ----------------------------

I have been searching the crowd for you know the ONE lol it feels weird to say that....

just than I looked in the second row..i saw this perfect girl she had brown hair down to the middle of her back and she was looking at something then looked up.. and looked me in the eyes..

right than I just I dunno I just froze I couldn't stop staring.. I 'snapped'

omg how stupid can I be??  I forgot to sing my line ugh at least harry had my back I think he noticed that I was staring at the girl..i feel bad though everyone looked at her after I messed up because I was still staring at her.. she's really shy I can tell because she just looked down at her feet when It happened...I hope I see here again...

------------------------------------

*back to normal time*

Paul..told us two girls won backstage passes and I was hoping it was that girl I saw at the concert...Wow she was beautiful oops sorry I'm dazing out again...   .....

the door twisted open and there was this girl with blonde hair walking in...

      ITS HER..behind the blonde girl was the one I saw... the one that gave me butterflies in my stomach..the one i think i aready fancy i dunno i think shes the one..how could i think that i havnt even said a word to her but yet..i dont care..after i snapped out of thought i realized that i was standing up..

walking over to her....

natalies pov

CAN THIS BE HAPPENING!11!!! niall is walking over to me...and sarah told me his last name and the other boys names on the way here....i mean NIALL FUCKING HORAN is walking over to me and..of course sarah went right to harry and... louis he has a wierd name because its really lou whaver i just realized that niall is in front of me....

"h-hey love, whats your name" he said realizing that he stuttered...

my mind just clicked he called me love!!!

"um..im Natalie.. where's the food I'm starving" i replied that's how it started we talked for about an hour about how we both love nandos and how much we share the love of food..

---------------------

                                   ------------------------------------

me and niall really hit it off were so similar in every way....I wonder if he feels the same?

idk what happened with Sarah and larry perhaps I will find out in a mouth :) hehe sorry back to normal well Sarah had her fun and it was time to leave as we both walked to the door and said our goodbyes..i forgot to give niall my number but right then niall ran up to me and hugged me and slipped something into my butt pocket.. and whispered in my ear "call me, don't leave me hanging.." after that he kissed my cheek

I felt the heat raise to my cheeks...I was blushing bad (I probably looked like a tomato..) >-< ugh this always happens..

well me and Sarah both walked out the door and as we did she stopped me from doing anything more.. "what does the note say that he gave you" right than I pulled it from the back pocket and it read

To Natalie:

(his phone #)

Text me when you read this.. ;) 

I handed the note to her and she read it and froze..i just pulled out my phone and put his number in..i started to type

to niall: hey, niall its nat

I waited a little while and me and Sarah where already in the car...by the time I got a reply..

from niall: hey babe, u should meet me at the park at 12:30 :) 

to niall: okay I would love to see you than.. cant wait  :)

from niall: me either :)

after that I decided to not reply.. when we got home I had to find a dress and look good

"Sarah what time is it?" I ask

"its almost 12:00.."

I rush to the can and drive to the park.. with questions running through my mind wondering if he's going to be there or not....I guess I will find out when I get there...

---------------------------------------------------------

                                                                            ------------------------------------------------------------

that's chapter two hoped you liked it!!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!

don't be scared to comment >.< lol

will niall be at the park?

                                            does he really fancy her??

I guess we will find out soon

next update: Friday