The 15th Olympian

A great philosopher once told me that "ones deeds makes them immortal, remembered in history for all to bear witness to your greatness" I think that this is true as now (even if I am actually immortal) I am still remembered still remembered not as the person who achieved immortality and godhood but as the person who achieved great feats and good deeds in the name of Olympus.

My name is Perseus Jackson, the 15th Olympian, the slayer of Titans, One of the famed seven included in the second great prophecy, Retriever of the Golden Fleece, Husband to Aphrodite Olympian goddess of love and beauty.

And last but not least a Son of Poseidon Olympian god of the seas and the clear sighted mortal named Sally Jackson.

Now I imagine your asking multiple questions such as why i'm a god or why am I not with Annabeth.

The reason to question one is pretty easy: I Chose To

Question 2 is more difficult: Basically I was constantly feeling like the 3rd wheel in her feelings towards Luke but as I went to her to talk about it she dumped me and Aphrodite was there to pick up the pieces and that is how it came to pass, needless to say I had to beat up Ares AND Hephaestus because they thought they owned her. Hera declared Aphrodite's marriage void she cut all ties with Ares and our first child is expected soon so we are thinking of names needless to say i'm excited and Ares demands a rematch so that is were I am going now probably gonna end up with me kicking his ass AGAIN.