Chapter Four

Chapter Four:

Ariana's point of view:

The evening passed quickly and i was surrounded by a bunch of boys who wanted to dance with me, but i kept watching Justin dancing with that girl, i wasn't enjoying myself as i wanted.

After the party we went to Annalisa's home, Christian was kind enough to take us home.

When we arrived in front of her house i said goodbye and i went inside to leave them alone, but to be honest i started to spy on them from behind a window, in short, as the best friend i had to watch over her.
I noticed that she was cold, and that he put his jacket over her shoulder, he slowly took her to himself, they looked eachother intently for a moment, and then finally kissed. It was a very passionate kiss, it was felt, it was the perfect kiss that they were waiting for a long time.

Seeing that all was for the best i moved, i went to undress and take a shower quick to put on my pajamas. After about twenty minutes Annalisa returned with a wonderful grin on her face and ran to hug me on the couch.
We held strong and i told her that i was happy for her, she told me the whole evening to word for word and about the wonderful kiss that she and Christian had exchanged a little earlier, and then we went to sleep.

Before i could fall asleep i kept turning around in bed, i put my left on side but nothing, i went belly up but even that didn't work, i tried to put me on the right side pulling the blanket higher, but again it didn't work .
I tried to free my mind of all my thoughts, but the only thing that i could do was think about Justin.

I thought his eyes, his fleshy and beautiful lips, i thought of his hands on my hips, i thought about how it was nice to feel the warmth of his body attached to mine but then i heard a little voice in my head telling me: "fuck, Ariana you want to shoot?! He is just a windbag who thinks he knows who! He will not even smear row you... and he has showed it". I ignored that little voice among all these and a thousand thoughts i finally managed to fall asleep.

The next morning came, i was in the guest Annalisa's bedroom, i got up, washed and returned to the room to get dressed. I took a white fitting T-shirt with short sleeves, a long-sleeved blue cardigan that came on the sides and underneath a pair of blue leggings lightening of white on the front and on the pockets, i sat on the bed and put my high blue nike.

I untied my hair, i spent a little makeup, and i prepared the bag to return to my house, which was situated in front of the Annalisa's one. When i finished preparing my bag i went down to the kitchen to her. She wore a flesh-colored top with a soft high-waisted skirt with floral print with a cover shoulders and dancers. I stared at her.

<<Hello my friend!>> We hugged, she smiled at me and i returned the smile.
<<How did you sleep? Have u Dreamed Christian? Haha i'm too curious ...>>, needless to say she blushed. I looked at making a funny face, raising and lowering my eyebrows.
<<Come on, don't make me these questions!>> she said trying to change the subject.
<<Mmm then it was an hot dream!>> i've added, teasing her.

I winked and gently pushing my elbow against her left arm, she blushed even more making me realize that she dreamed something .
I looked at her giving her a mischievous smile: <<I'm right then haha, oh come on, this time i'll let you do ...>>.

I wanted to investigate and go lunge, but she, being crafty, immediately changed the subject by shifting all over me.

<<Thank you dear, mmm and you with that smile on your face this morning? Don't by any chance you're dying to see Justin and jump on him?>> she wanted to hold back the laughter but she couldn't, and began to laugh. I looked at her with wide eyes.

<<But are you gone mad?!? absolutely NO!>> I replied and took my glass with cold milk and a cookie with chocolate chips. Oh yes i have to admit that i'm a real lustful but don't tell that to anyone i recommend it.
I looked at her and continued my speech: <<I would rather punch him in the face, he thinks he knows who; he wants to have all the girls at his feet, i hate him>>.

She, looking at me more than she smiled and replied nonchalantly: <<mh sure, do you really expect me to believe you?>>.

I drank the last sip of milk and placed the glass under the sink continuing to talk to her.

Probably i gave her an answer she didn't expect to hear at that time.

<<Mmm no, not necessarily, you can believe what you want, i just say what i feel ...!>>.
She didn't hesitate at all to answer, she always told me what she really thought.
<<Well, it will be, but you don't convince me ... I know you too well, my friend ...>>.

I knew that this conversation would never be finished when i looked up to the sky by chance that fell on the clock hanging on the wall.
<<We have to hurry that we'll be late! And then Christian is waiting for you aww my lovers, that's so sweet! haha >>.
She blushed, she was in great embarrassment, we really loved teasing each other. Infuse is also for this reason that our friendship was so special. With an air of superior as only Annalisa Luria can do, looked at me and said, <<I think it's better to go...>>.

I thought she said it just to say, she knew that if i don't ended up here i would have continued indefinitely, and indeed she was right. We walked and arrived at school, Christian was there that he was waiting Annalisa in the midst of other people.
As soon as we got there he kissed her in front of everyone, i thought that it was a good thing.

After that came the gentleman, this was so i called Justin, with his two loyal friends: Chaz and Ryan. He was there with the girls and he looked at me, i decided to ignore him and went to the class. When we arrived, we sat ourselves comfortable in our two banks.
After a moment he arrived, he was coming towards us with his usual air of upper and rested his left hand on my desk. I looked at him as if to say "what do you want?".
He jumped at the opportunity and he answered me.

<<Hey, beauty, did you dreamed about me? Oh yeah, how can you not dream about an attractive guy like me?>>.

My God, this guy was really able to profoundly impact my nerves.

____________________

So this is the new chapter guys, what do ya'll think about it? Did you liked it? ... I hope so ;)

See you to the next chapter; much much love by: OsnapitzariLove.