Klaine - Our love is all we need Chapter 3

Kurt gasped and stared at the ring. A simple silver band with a reasonable sized diamond in the middle. There was another one identical next to it, which Kurt guessed was for Blaine to wear. Kurt realised that he hadn’t said anything yet and Blaine was looking up at him nervously.

“Yes”

Blaine breathed a sigh of relief and jumped up to hug Kurt. They held onto each other tightly and Blaine softly pressed his lips to Kurt’s, and they shared a romantic yet passionate kiss. Blaine slipped the ring onto Kurt’s finger and Kurt did the same to Blaine. Everyone got up out of their seats to congratulate Kurt and Blaine who were grinning like idiots. Once everyone had left the choir room, Mr Schue hugged each boy in turn.

“Congratulations boys”

“Thanks Mr Schue.....Blaine what about my dad!”

“It’s cool baby, I’ve cleared it with him”

“Okay, well, that’s a relief”

“Yeh”

“Hey, why don’t we tell the Dalton guys?”

“I filmed the whole thing, I’m gonna send Wes the video, he’ll probably show the others”

“Seriously, who are Wes and Nick and Jeff and all these other people you keep mentioning?”

“Mr Schue, they are all Warblers, and very close friends of mine and Kurt’s”

“Oh I see. So, you guys are gonna get married someday! That’s pretty big!”

“Yeh. Obviously we’ll wait till we’re older seeing as we’re only 18, but in a few years, yeh, we’re gonna be married...and I can’t wait”

“I can’t wait either Blaine”

The three of them talked for about 10 minutes in the choir room. They were interrupted by an eruption of cheers and applaud. They all turned round to find Wes, David, Thad, Trent, Nick, Jeff, and Sebastian entering the room.

“Blainey boy! You’re getting hitched huh! And Kurt, nice one man! You’re face when Blaine asked you!” Wes hugged each boy in turn.

“Woah Kurtie, let’s see the ring then! And Blaine! Ohh fancy” Typical Nick.

“I see Klainebows!!”

“Jeff....” Blaine warned.

“Someewhhherree over the Klainebow wayyyy up high”

“JEFF!”

“Blaine. Kurt.”

“Sebastian”

“Congratulations”

“We all know you don’t mean it, so what are you doing here”

“Well Blaine, I just came here to see Betty White and of course you, gay Cyclops”

“Just shut up Sebastard”

“Creative Blaine, very creative”

“Nobody wants you here Sebastian, so just go”

“I was just leaving”

Sebastian walked out of the room and left Blaine and Kurt with the rest of the Warblers.

“So Blainey boo, you gonna introduce us?” David gestured towards Mr Schue.

“Oh right, yeh. Mr Schue, Wes, David, Thad, Trent, Nick, Jeff, and the one that just left was Sebastard. Guys, this is Mr Schue, glee club director”