Ikebukuro

I was falling, falling, and falling didn't know were I was going were did he sent us. I finally opened my eyes I was still falling until I realized my sister.

Y/n: SHIRO!!!!!!

I looked around trying to find her while falling. Then I finally find her she was sleeping.

(Your little sister)You wrapped her with your arms and saw that y'all were close the floor

You wrapped her with your arms and saw that y'all were close the floor. Then I put her in top of me so I can hit the floor first. The Boom I hit the floor. I opened my eyes and saw people circling around me. I freaked out I didn't know what to do. I see my sister still sleeping on top of me. I picked her up and started to run. I started hearing voices.

Voice: how did she survive that fall

Voice 2: she is weird

I ran I didn't know were to go.

~time skip~

It was night and my sister finally woke up.

Shiro: are we here

Y/n: yes we're on earth

Shiro: did you find a place to stay

Y/n: no lets just sleep here

We were under a tree and fell asleep.

Izaya Pov

I was starting at the window to see someone falling and finally hit the ground. I wanted to see who it was I saw a girl with black hair and red eyes she looked adorable. Then she ran while carrying a little girl with white hair and red at the end. They seem very interesting. So I followed then I saw them talking and fell asleep under a tree. I just left them there and see what will happen.

Y/n Pov
I woke up in a room.

Y/n: were am I

I looked around to find my sister but she wasn't with me. Without my sister I feel insane. I started to laugh insanely not able to control it.

Y/n: Shiro were are you stop playing around hehehehe SHIRO

Then a woman came in with a black wear and a helmet. And started typing on her phone. 'Are you ok!' She typed then I pushed her to the ground and started to choke her.

Y/n: WERE IS MY SISTER TELL ME!!!!

Then she pushed me back then typed in her phone again 'she is in the other room' I ran out of the room and went to the other room. I opened the room door. And saw a person with brown hair. And my sister in the corner and she is crying.

Y/n: GET THE HECK AWAY FROM HER

Shiro hugged me and we were both scared. Not knowing what to do.

Shinra: It's ok calm down

Y/n: what do you want human

You have him a death glare. Then the same woman came in without her helmet. She was headless. She typed. 'Don't scream please' she typed. I was shocked.

Y/n: I am really sorry if I hurt you I didn't mean to. I was worried cause me and my sister can never be separated.

'It's ok my name is Celty what's your name' me and Shiro looked at me. We didn't want to say are names.

Shiro: my name is Shiro but please for identification please call me Ruby

Y/n: my name is Y/n but call me Gaster.

'Ok well it's nice to meet you this person here is Shinra he is safe I am sure'

Shiro grabbed my sleeve of my jacket and was scared. I hugged her.

Y/n: we don't trust humans that much

'Why is that'

Y/n: they ....... they have killed the people we cared about and locked us in the underground.

'It's ok you'll be fine'

We said are good byes and stated to walk around the city.

Izaya: ah you must be the two girls that fell from the sky and survived.