The Love

Anna and Yoh were at the park. Anna asked Yoh: "Yoh, you wouldn't leave me, won't you?"

"Why should I leave you? You are mine, Anna."

"Promise to me that you wouldn't leave me, Yoh."

Yoh says: "I promise to you." Anna nodded. "Cause I love you, Yoh." Then, she kissed Yoh's cheek. Yoh blushed, then he smiled.

Then, Yoh checked his watch. "Uh oh, got to go. Bye Anna!!!" Yoh shouted loudly. "Bye Yoh...." Anna said. Yoh ran trough the crowd. Anna smiled as he went off.

But they didn't know that something bad will happen between their love, soon and maybe it could last forever and ever...

***

The next day...

Yoh was jogging. Suddenly, a girl ran towards him. "Hi, handsome man!" that girl shouted to him. Then, the girl kissed his cheek. "What are you doing?!" Yoh asked. "I am Hikaru, your best fan. Finally I can meet my idol!" she shouted.

"What will happen if Anna sees this?" Yoh thought. Happy, puzzled, and scared feelings mixed together like a cake dough.

"Let's take a picture together!!" Hikaru screams loudly. Click! Too late for Yoh to refuse, she had took the picture. Uh oh, Yoh thought. He can't imagine what will happen.

The next day, Anna ran to Yoh. She shouted to Yoh: "What is this, Yoh Asakura!!??" She screamed while showing a picture on her handphone. It's his picture with Hikaru. It was uploaded on the internet!

"I hate you!!" Anna yelled. "Wa-wait Anna this..." But, SLAP! Anna slapped Yoh and ran away. "F**k you, honestly Yoh!"

The ghosts & Hao watched from a distance. "That's crackers." Hao said.

Amidamaru nodded. "Definitely crackers."