Chapter 2

Hayes had tweeted

@hayesgrier : there's a gorgeous girl sitting right infront of me...

I had assumed it was me since we were the inly ones there. I got up and sat next to him. I looked at him and said "Smoothe move Grier." winking at him.

He seemed suprise that i knew who he was... "How do you know who I am?" he asked. "The real question is how do i not know who you are?!" I replied. He started smiling at me while his cheeks turned a rosy pink color.

I went back to my seat and was looking at magazines. He didn't even know my name yet! He tapped my shoulder and gave me his phone. It said *add new contact* So i took his phone and put my number in. I could feel his eyes sinking into me. I had written mystery girl instead of my name to make it more interesting haha.

Then i had noticed that Hayes had left his chair and was checking out with his mom and sister. Then all of a sudden my mom comes out and shrieks "Elizabeth!!!!!!!" They gave each other long hugs while Hayes and myself had confused expressions. I got up and approached my mom. "Amna this is Elizabeth. She is my best friend and we've known each other for a very long time!" What the hell..... since when? "Amna this is Hayes. Hayes this is Amna. We both burst out laughing because we had already talked earlier. Elizabeth asks me, "Would you guys like to come over for dinner? You can bring your dad and brother as well." My mom asnwered or me "Sure! We'd love to!"

And just like that I was going to Hayes Grier's house.