CH.3

The first day of human school went off without a hitch Karai thought after she had walked out of the school building and down the street, turning a conner. Hearing her phone buzz she reaches to her side pocket of her dark navy blue backpack.

:D :P Mikey :Hey MiMi (Me Me) just wondering if when you get to work you could have Murakami make us some pizza gyoza for when we pick you put plz plz plz plz ;):)

Karai :Yeah sure thing Mikey

:D :P Mikey :Yeah alright :):)

Karai dials Mikey's number, while crossing the street, passing an alley way, stopping at a spray painted black rose in a grave yard full of ghosts "Wow" Karai mutters then hears Mikey pick up "Hey Mikey I was wondering if you could bring me my phone charger when you guys come to Murakami's to pick me up."

"Yeah of course" Mikey answers.

"Great Th..." Karai stops mid sentence when some one grabs her mouth "mmhhhhmmmhhh" and then pulls her into the nearest alley way, dropping her phone in the progress.

"MiMi...MiMi" Mikey yells through the phone "hello hello MiMi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With April and Casey

April and Casey decided they would walk to Casey's house after talking with Angle for a few minutes saying they would meet her half way to her school. They walked down the school street and turned the corner.

"Hey is that your handy work" Casey says pointing across the street admiring the black rose, in a grave yard filled with ghosts.

"Yeah I did that a week or so ago" April says looking at the wall before seeing something shiny on the ground, she walks across the street, and picks the shiny object up.

Casey noticing April, an decided to follow her, "What you got there red?"

She looks at the phone for a few seconds before realizing, "this is Karai's phone."

"Who's Karai" Casey asks?

April looks at him odd for a second "Karai .. Karai the girl who you said was hot like 5 minutes ago."

Casey thinks for a few second "ohh yeah."

Buzz Buzz Buzz

April looks down at the phone, reading the contract number :D :P Mikey. "Hello" April asks.

"MiMi" a voice through the phone yells.

"Huh... no I just found this phone on the ground" April answers calmly.

"Mikey who are you yelling at" a voice in the distance asks.

"Somebody took MiMi" Mikey yells panicky in the distance.

"WHAT" the other voice asks taking the phone from Mikey "look here I don't know who you are but if you hurt my sister i'll make you pay for it."

"What are you talking about I just found this phone on the ground" April defends "and who's MiMi this is Karai's phone."

"Uhhh I don't have time for this" the voice yells at April. "Mikey get Leo and Donnie" in the distance before hanging the phone up.

"That was weird" April says to Casey.

Casey asks "Who was on the phone?"

"I don't know someone named Mikey" April says putting the phone in her back pocket, then hearing a scream in the distance, causing both April and Casey to look at each other before running towards the scream.