TWO

"I'm sorry." Tiffany was standing next to the guy she had poured champagne over as he tried to wash his jacket in the bathroom sink. He looked up at her when she touched his shoulder and repeated her words.

"What?" he asked and furrowed his eyebrows.

"About the champagne, I'm sorry. I thought you were the one who touched my butt, but my friend told me that it wasn't you, so I'm sorry," the blonde rambled and smiled sheepishly. "Also really sorry about ruining your jacket. I'll get you a new one."

"It's okay," the guy said and snorted. "I'm Ethan, and you look familiar. Do we go to the same school?"

Tiff looked at him with wide eyes and slowly shook her head, "My best friend goes to the same school as most people here, so maybe you've seen me with her? Her name is Luna DiAngelo, she's kind of tall and really fucking pretty."

"I think we have the same English class, but I've never seen you with her," Ethan said and raised his eyebrows as he looked down at the short girl. "I think I follow you on Instagram, maybe."

"Maybe you do," Tiffany said and nodded quickly, smiling slightly. "My name is Tiffany, I'm not really from here, I'm actually from Texas. I live in Los Angeles though, more convenient for my job and I'm rambling, sorry." She laughed quietly and reached into her back pocket for her phone. "Seriously though, I'm going to get you a new jacket. The problem is that I'm leaving tomorrow so I kind of need your number or your Twitter or whatever so I can message you."

"It's just my name, Ethan Cutkosky," he said as she quickly followed him on Twitter. He grabbed his phone which had - somehow - made it when she poured the drink over him. "You're Tiffany Sprayberry? Dude, my friend is like, in love with your music. She's obsessed."

"Really? That's so lovely," Tiff said and smiled widely. "DM me her username and I'll follow her later."

The door to the bathroom opened and music poured into the room, as did Luna.

"Tiff, we have to go. My dad just texted me and I had to say that we went to the store to get some midnight snacks, so now we have to go and actually get snacks because I panicked and said I would get him some cheese Doritos," the brunette rambled and grabbed the blonde's hand. "Now say bye to Ethan and let's go."

Tiffany slowly nodded and looked at Ethan with a smile, "I'll message you later, bye."

Then she left.