Chapter Eight: A Thin Wall Between

Hello, before you read, please play the music attached to give you a better setting. This is chapter eight of 21st Century Love Story, my first fanfic written. Hope you enjoy~

Hoseok's POV

Sunday
10:30AM KST * (Before the friend requests was sent, aka Y/N still sleeping)

Well I guess she's it. I can't stop thinking about her since yesterday.

It was time for us to send our friend request to our own selected armys. I decided that I will add Y/N. She was constantly up on my mind all the time. It'll be great if I can get to know her more.

All of the members waited for Yoongi to update our Twitter account to let armys know what we have already selected our armys.

Once he was done, the members gathered together to send our friend requests at the same time.

Sunday
11AM KST

It has been 30 minutes after I sent my request to Y/N, but she has yet to accept it. The rest of the members have already started chatting with their 'personal armys', except for me.

I went to my bed and lied down, frowning.

Yah.. what's up with her? Shouldn't she accept it immediately if she's a fan..?

There was hundreds of different scenarios popping out on my mind, wondering what could the possibilities be for her not responding to my friend request.

Maybe I should send her a message. Hope she's not busy. I don't think she's having school today anyway.

I opened her profile and clicked on 'Send Private Message'.

Hold up. Does she even understand Korean? What if she can't read Korean?

Ayy I'll just send something first~

Hoseok's phone:

Y/N

너 나를 왜 무시하니? 😔
(Why are you ignoring me?)

I waited for a few minutes but there was no reply.

For some reason, I felt a little disappointed getting ignored by her. It was as if I wasn't appreciated.

To distract myself, I decided to drive to BigHit and practice some choreography.

◇        ◇          ◇          ◇          ◇           ◇

Your POV

Sunday
10:40AM SGT

As I was fangirling hard deep inside me, I started shedding tears.

I felt like the luckiest army on Earth at that moment. Really. Which fan is that lucky enough to get their idol's number?

Such things don't happen everyday nor to everyone.