II. BTIQ

-Alice Miller's POV-

My day is the usual. Im walking here at the school's butterfly garden alone. No one would want to come here whenever I'm here. I dont like noise especially when I'm at my bad mood and wanting to grab some fresh air that the cities fail to have nowadays.

I sat on the nearest bench while I'm still holding my books and placed it on my lap.

I stretched my arms in relief. This is such a stressful day. Paperworks, Dad scolding me for being such a troublemaker. Well, I'm not. It's just that, guys and I are just like magnets with the same poles repelling each other.

I just let out a sigh and rest my head on the bench where I'm sitting.

Alice Miller is really sleepy like hell. And I'm near to falling asleep in that position when somebody spoke.

'School's butterfly garden is definitely not a lounge Ms.Miller' now he's smiling like a jerk at me. I have this bad feeling the first time I saw him when I opened my eyes.

His face is angelic, though I can smell evil from him.

'I surely know that Mister, but it's none of your business. So would you mind leaving this property already?' I said with my plain expression. Poker face.

'It's the school's property Miss. And what if I don't want to leave?" He said with an evil smile on his face. Damn. He's getting into my nerves.

'It's my family's school property. So leave!' I half-shouted that one.

'So you like boasting your family's wealth?' That hit me.

'Excuse me?' I feel so irritated already.

'Or is it really a family?' My eyes opened wide the moment he said that. What did he just say?

'You know, I don't have time for this. I'm leaving.' He blocked my way the moment I stood up to leave.

'It's our family's property. Or maybe, I'm more legally stated to say that this is my property, Ms. Miller. Oh, or should I say Miss Villamor?'  I nearly jawdropped of what he said. How did he...

I tried to recover my pace and answer him with my head held high, 'Are you threatening me, Mr. Hendrix?' I emphasized his name to tell him that I know him, even if I really dont know anything about him at all.

'Of course I'm not, but maybe...just a little.' What is wrong with him!?

'Oh, and what's your game about?' I know he's playing games on me and I know that his plan is to blackmail me, leaving me no choice so I'd accept his game. The hell I'd do .

'Alice Miller, being my girlfriend' now, I literally did jawdrop with his stupidity.

'Do you really think you could--' I already raised my voice then he hushed me.

'Play my game, or the whole campus would know that you're not a real Miller but a fruit of your mother's evil deeds. You're lucky that Mr. Miller treated you like his own daugther even if he should be disgusted with you.' My eyes glistened with the tears forming in it. I feel so defeated and angry of what I just heard. How did he know that I'm not who I am. That I'm the fruit of my mother's betrayal to my Dad.

'Speechless, Ms. Miller?' He said while he's still grinning at me. An evil creature that I'd pray to disappear on the present day and live in prehistoric time cause it's where he belongs.

'NO!' I answered him in full authority. I never accept defeat. 'I'm never going to be your girl! And I'm never going to be your chess piece'

'Oh honey, you already are.' Then I slapped him with all my might. I swear, he's evil as a devil!

I let out a loud sigh and spoke again. Ugh.

'For how long are we going to play your game?' I have no choice. I can't spill that secret, never! Never in my life! Everyone will hate me and all the respect I've earned would perfectly be gone. All because of this shithead in front of me.

'We wouldn't know' then I shrugged. What does he mean?

'F*ck you!* and I couldn't hold my tongue anymore. He's just so annoying and I couldn't take it. He thinks that he's a wizard that can manipulate everything. Is he gay?

'Why? Are you good in bed? I'd gladly do so if you'll let me' My blood rushed into my veins with anger. I tried to slap him again. And I just find myself getting kissed by a jerk.

Holy!

He's a nightmare. And I hate him so much that I could kill him!

I pushed him away and I succeed. Then that's the time that I did punch him really hard cause I wanna ruin his angelic yet so irritating face.

He groaned in pain while holding his right cheek that I punched.

'That's for being a jerk and an as*hole!' I shouted so he won't miss a single word.

'Oh please, could you just stop your stupidity and just accept my contract with you? You'll be my girlfriend and your precious secret is safe. Simple as that" oh god, what is wrong with this guy?!

'Fine! Contract! Give me a contract with the rules and everything.' Im so helpless. I dont want this! But this jerk just leave me no choice. He planned this. And all of these!

'Later. I'll give it right away honey. And before that could you help me escape with the whores outside?' Outside? Outside!?

He held my hand and drag me outside the butterfly garden and boom! 3 girls approached us. We're in the same school but their outlook really tells how bitchy they Are.

'Xander, honey who is she?' She? Me? She doesn't know me?!!!

Her bitchness is getting into my nerves.

'I'm his GIRLFRIEND, have a problem with that?' The first bitch really jawdrop of what I sad. Hah! Wait, what? What did I just say? O.O

Mr. Hendrix let out a chuckle when he saw my expression after I realized what I just said.

'Yes ladies, she's my girlfriend. So mind if you excuse us?' Then the two girls stormed out of our sight giving me an eye from head to toe before leaving.

He's a bitch.

So this is my role here. A shield for the whores chasing him while he's bitching another. Oh wow.

He's every girl's daydream but for me, he's my nightmare.

One thing I can say about him. I want him dead already. Why was he even born in this world. He's a monster.

/A.N: I tried though some of my english sucks, maybe? But still. Thanks for reading love lots. :*