Keith X Reader~ Silver

In the Training Area, Keith stared at the robot in front of him, his Bayard out in front of him, creating a sword. Quickly, he ran forwards and ducked as the robot swung its arm at Keith, missing him. Keith jumped into the air and slammed his sword through the middle of the robot, killing it. He paused as another robot was spawned behind him, punching Keith across the room. Keith quickly jumped back to his feet and ran over, slashing his sword across the robot's arm, then a killing stab to its stomach. He panted, standing up, why are there no more robots spawning? "Hello Keith Kogane" You walked over to him, clapping. Keith turned to look at you his sword drawn, but he sighed when he noticed it was you, "Oh. Hello (Y/N)" He panted. "Out of breath already are you?" You chuckled, amused at him. "No way!" Keith narrowed his eyes. You smirked, "Then fight me, huh?" You grasped your Bayard, and flashed it out, turning into a silver whip. "You got it Silver" He called you a nickname he had just made up, a smirk on his face. is that a blush on his face? You thought as your eyes narrowed a small blush appeared, then disappeared, "Watch it Mullet" you countered, and dashed forwards, getting a good blow to his chest, making him roll backwards. Keith quickly jumped back onto his feet and dashed forwards, grabbing your arm and tossing you towards the wall, countering that, you spin and placed both of your feet on the wall, pushing off, then racing towards him again. Keith blushed, She's amazing!! You got caught off guard looking at Keith's blush, and Keith tackled you to the floor. you blushed as you stared up at him, he's hot. holy crap. Keith smirked, "Holy Quiznack~"
"What" You narrowed your eyes defensively. "Wha-?" Keith looking into your eyes and blushed. you blushed as well, clearly being able to see it on his face. She's blushing!! (Y/N) is blushing!! Keith only blushed harder. He leaned down and kissed you, surprising you for a moment, but after a few seconds you closed your eyes, Oh well, he's hot anyways. Keith was cheering on the inside, This is awesome.

Hope you enjoyed this one! XD