1-My Caring

A loud ringing rang through Jimin's ears and he sighed in relief as he packed up his things and headed towards the cafeteria. After struggling to get through the hallways full of students, he walked through the outside area and towards the large tree where his friends were already sitting down.

"Jimin's here." Taehyung shook Jungkook slightly who had fallen asleep on his arm. He opened his eyes, nodded at him, and closed them again.

A slight pang rang through Jimin's heart but he shook it off as Taehyung reached into his lunchbox and handed him a sandwich.  Jimin smiled and tilted his head.

"I thought you might be hungry so I packed an extra one."

Jimin grinned and took it from him, muttering a 'thank you' before his eyes snapped to the youngest male. He nodded towards him.

"Has Jungkook eaten yet?"

Taehyung shook his head and sighed. "He's trying to lose weight. The idiot is starving himself."

 A frown crawled onto Jimin's lips and he crouched down before shaking Jungkook's shoulder lightly. The younger moaned and refused to open his eyes.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and shoved him away from his shoulder, effectively waking the younger. The disoriented male hid the hurt that flashed through his eyes but Jimin managed to catch it.

He forced a smile and held out the sandwich to him.

"Here. Eat."

Jungkook looked away from Taehyung and cleared his throat, claiming he wasn't hungry without even looking at Jimin.

"Jungkook, eat. You don't need to lose weight."

His eyes snapped to him and he frowned. "Actually, Jimin, I do. This is none of your business anyway."

"Don't speak to him like that. He's right. You're fine the way you are."

Jungkook's mouth opened slightly as he stared at Taehyung before reaching his hand out to accept the sandwich, quietly apologizing as it was placed in his hand.

"Taehyung made it." Jimin mumbled when he saw Jungkook staring at it. His eyes lit up and a smile crawled onto his lips as he turned it in his hands.

Jimin smiled sadly and turned to look at Taehyung as Jungkook unwrapped it and took a bite.

"Did you get to finish your math homework?"

His eyes dropped to the floor and he sighed. "Why are we talking about homework during lunch? Are you trying to get me to jump off a bridge, Jimin?"

The elder rolled his eyes and reached into his bag when Taehyung grabbed his arm and smiled innocently.

"Please no tutoring for today."

"Oh shut up." Jimin giggled and pulled his hand away.

"Tae never does his homework. Why'd you even ask?" Jungkook mumbled through a mouthful of the sandwich.

"Shut up, brat." Taehyung rolled his eyes and Jungkook smirked. "We're in a higher grade than you."

"But you're both stupid."

Their heads snapped to him and Jimin smiled to himself as taehyung began chasing Jungkook around the tree.

The scene reminded him of back when they were younger and would hang out together while their mothers drank tea in the livingroom.

Back when Jungkook was a new addition to the duo's group of friends and they were still beginning to get used to the brown haired boy from busan who carried around a small red truck wherever he went.

"So you're from busan? Jimin's from there too." Taehyung gestured to the shorter boy and Jungkook smiled shyly.

"I know. Hyung told me."

"You two hung out together? Without me?" There was a hint of hurt in his tone and Jimin quickly put his hands up.

"It was while we were waiting for you to put on your jacket and come out." He ruffled his friend's hair and smiled. "You know we wouldn't leave you out."

A blush stained Taehyung's cheeks and he grinned before reaching his hand out and flicking Jungkook in the forehead.

"Jimin is my best friend, got it?"

"Taehyung!"

"What? It's true."

His smile grew and he shook his head before he looked back up and his eyes widened.

Taehyung reached his hand out to try and grab Jungkook but the boy had pushed himself forward to avoid it, accidentally losing his balance in the process.

He stumbled and accidentally fell, successfully landing on Jimin's lap. His expression seemed to freeze for a second before he smiled innocently at Jimin.

The older frowned in confusion before he felt it.

"Oh my god, Jungkook!"

He moved away from him and curled up in pain as the ache between his legs grew worse.

Taehyung gasped and slapped Jungkook in the arm before bending down to Jimin. He grabbed his shoulders and leaned his head down.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh yes, I'm perfectly fine." He grit his teeth and shut his eyes.

"I'm not even that heavy!" Jungkook frowned and crossed his arms.

"You're not heavy but your ass is, Jungkook." Jimin snapped before covering his mouth. The youngest looked at him with wide eyes and Taehyung snorted while trying to hold his laughter.

"Wai-"

He watched as Jungkook glanced at the laughing Taehyung before his cheeks heated up and he dropped his head.

The pain in between Jimin's legs subsided and he glanced at his best friend who was looking at him in worry before pretending to stand up. After he was nearly there, he pretended to fall into Taehyung, pushing him into Jungkook who caught him in his arms.

There was a moment of silence before Jimin picked himself off the floor and faked a gasp.

"Taehyung, I'm so sorry!"

He shook his head and got out of Jungkook's grasp, ruffling his hair as an apology. "You're so clumsy, Jimin. I'm sorry Jungkook."

"I-it's fine."

Jimin glanced at his watch before smiling and gesturing to the school building. "I'm going to go get ready for dance since we have about 10 minutes left. You guys have fun."

He waved and turned around before clenching his fingers around the strap of his backpack.

The feelings would fade.