2- My longing

"Jungkook, stop it."

Jimin watched from the other side of the couch as Jungkook struggled to get the remote from Taehyung, who was holding it above his head.

"You've already picked a movie. You chose that romance one last week!"

"I don't care. I'm older." Taehyung snapped and they continued to argue as Jimin sunk himself further into the couch.

He wanted to go home.

"Fine!" Jungkook yelled and Jimin looked over to see a smile appear on Taehyung's face as he pulled the younger closer to him and placed his head on his chest.

Jimin smiled softly as he noticed Jungkook's cheeks turn a light pink.

"Jimin."

His attention was now on Taehyung who grinned and gestured for him to come closer. "Come here. Let's lay together."

Jungkook looked over at him and Jimin quickly shook his head.

"I'm fine over here."

"No you're not. Come on." He moved his arm that was wrapped around Jungkook and the younger looked hurt when he nearly slipped off. Taehyung reached for Jimin's arm and he began to panic.

He didn't want to lay next to them.

He was jealous and he didn't want to be some side thing in their cuddling. He wanted all of Jungkook's attention and if he couldn't have it all, he didn't want any of it.

He knew he was being selfish. That was why he was helping Jungkook with Taehyung. Jungkook didn't need to cuddle with him as well, he would only be in the way.

"No!" His voice came out louder than he expected and he smiled awkwardly as he placed Taehyung's arm back around Jungkook. "I'm more comfortable this way."

Jungkook continued to stare at him and he looked away in fear that he would see something he shouldn't.

"Let's watch the movie."

"Oh. Oh yeah." Taehyung mumbled as he shook his head and cleared his throat. "Let's watch the movie."

Jimin reached over to turn off the lamp near him and tried to ignore the view of the two getting closer from the corner of his eye.