•8•

Yamaguchi had suddenly fallen asleep whilst Hinata and Tsukishima were visiting. "Does this happen a lot?" Tsukishima asked.

Hinata released a nod as a response and played with his thumbs. "Yamaguchi mentioned you so much every day." He said out of the blue.

Tsukishima froze. "Really?"
"Yeah. He was always telling me how nice you were, but you seemed way too overprotective at times."

A blush formed on Tsukishima's face and he tried to hide it. "Did you really carry him to the Nurse or did you make that up?"

"I really did carry him. The Nurse looked him up on the school records and told me he came often. I wondered how someone so perfect ended up in this situation."

Yamaguchi turned over in his sleep and Tsukishima looked at his face. "Is it wrong to love him, Hinata?"
"Not at all."

Tsukishima fixed Yamaguchi's hair again and went to kiss him, but refrained. He wanted their first kiss to be memorable; if the kiss were to even happen.

"How much longer will Yamaguchi be in here?"
"Maybe a week or two."
"Why is he even here in the first place."
"I can't say. Yamaguchi doesn't want anyone else to know."

A phone rang and they both noticed it's Yamaguchi's. Hinata quickly answered it. "Hello, it's Hinata. Yamaguchi is sleeping, but he's doing fine. Do you want me to leave him a message?"

Hinata started writing and Tsukishima looked back at Yamaguchi. His eyes were fully open and looking at the two. It scared Tsukishima a little; mainly because he didn't expect it.

"Hinata, he's awake." Hinata ignored Tsukishima on purpose and continued writing.

A Nurse came down and checked Yamaguchi's temperature. Confident there were no major issues she went to leave, but Yamaguchi spoke up.

"Can I go to the garden?"
"I'll have to supervise you."
"I want Tsukki to."

She looked at the tall boy and then to Yamaguchi. "Sir, are you OK with this?" Tsukishima nodded his head and the Nurse began writing.

Yamaguchi shimmied off the side of the bed. He was small, but not as small as Hinata. Yamaguchi tried entwining his hands with Tsukki's as they walked.

They reached the garden and sat down at a mint green bench.